• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Mike Pfeifer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
You are wrong, the way it looks is because of the extreme angle if the crease distorting the proportion
I think I agree with this, looks like an optical illusion due to all the angles going on. I think the badge is centered with the camera.
Sponsored

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda MX5 ND2 30th anniversary
Given the rear camera would be centralized in the trunk lid, I'm assuming there'll be another badge to the right of the GT badge in the picture. If that GT badge was centralized, the camera would be between the G and the T.

If that makes sense :)
It depends on how recessed the panel is compared to the camera and the angle hence why it looks off center?

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Damn, And I preferred the black panel. That's a shame. I guess you could do a wrap or something.

I need to see the whole thing, but right now I agree. Look at the rear of a '10-'12 S197......that had a body color rear panel......the '13-'14 was blacked out and looked SO much better in my opinion (yes, the later car had much nicer rear lights, too, but I'm just talking about the panel).

However, final judgement will come in less than 2 weeks! :)

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
That's no offset due to another nearby badge or camera angle trickery - that's just Ford Quality Control still absent from final inspection... off center and too high.... that's normal.

LMAO...

OP
OP
Topnotch

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
OP
OP
Topnotch

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
Given the rear camera would be centralized in the trunk lid, I'm assuming there'll be another badge to the right of the GT badge in the picture. If that GT badge was centralized, the camera would be between the G and the T.

Maybe very concaved

S650 Mustang S650 Mustang GT gets new badge design and loses black trunk trim - revealed in latest Stampede teaser gte

lcbrownz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Vert w/pony package

So that a camera on the trunk lid and not the cylinder lock?

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
So that a camera on the trunk lid and not the cylinder lock?
Since the 2015 the camera has been in the middle of the decklid panel there.
Sponsored