• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
Just got word from a connection I have that my car still has 8 open issues that need to be resolved before mine shipped. Since it was one of the first built, since June 7th was “built”, it had a lot of rework. So basically I got punished for ordering early, while a lot of you whose cars were built a week or two ago are shipping now. This is awesome🤣
Damn, hate to hear that man. Mine was “built” as of June 12, probably in the same situation.

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Well, this is a GT, and it's built, and It looks like it will be the first delivered car that will be posted in this site....with a big title thread "I told you so" 🤣

And since it's parked only 3 minutes away from my dealership, I might pick it up and save Ford a truck fee...which they can use to deliver some cars quickly to our salty brothers in Texas 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230815_191349_OneDrive.jpg
I hope you get yours first!

Built 8/15 --- last updated 7/21??? That should be changed to 8/15

gmoney9873

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Vapor Blue
Well, this is a GT, and it's built, and It looks like it will be the first delivered car that will be posted in this site....with a big title thread "I told you so" 🤣

And since it's parked only 3 minutes away from my dealership, I might pick it up and save Ford a truck fee...which they can use to deliver some cars quickly to our salty brothers in Texas 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230815_191349_OneDrive.jpg
Congrats! I’m jealous lol. Ford is doing a terrible job for those of us who ordered early. Now I have some hope. (Sorta)
Sponsored