• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Checked my tracker today still says in production but it was updated today, so I went to Ford chat and found out it has been “received” by the shipping company ETA 7/28-8/03!

S650 Mustang First 2024 Mustang orders being shipped to dealers now! IMG_0062

Admin edit:

Here's a video of 2024 Mustangs being shipped / transported to dealers!

Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Nice!
I just got placed in production yesterday and was hoping it wouldn't sit for weeks after it was built waiting for shipping.

OP
OP

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Nice!
I just got placed in production yesterday and was hoping it wouldn't sit for weeks after it was built waiting for shipping.
Mine sat for exactly a month lol and I think not that they are being shipped as soon as they get rid of the back log they will ship them out as soon as they are produced

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
Does it make sense that they have shipped before an OK2B has been given or does this indicate the OK2B has already been given? If they get to dealerships before OK2B does that mean the dealer just has to sit on them until OK2B?

OP
OP

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Does it make sense that they have shipped before an OK2B has been given or does this indicate the OK2B has already been given? If they get to dealerships before OK2B does that mean the dealer just has to sit on them until OK2B?
I’m pretty sure OKTB has been reached hence then being shipped

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
No. It doesn't make sense. They will ship it to Dealers first to train them. Everything is good to go...but Ford is now playing the time game to do the final preparations. However all these cars on the trucks now are heading to dealerships....then later (after the OKTB) to customers
Sponsored