• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
How do you guys know OKTB hasn't already been reached if they're being shipped? It's not like they're going to announce it because it has nothing to do with the consumer. Maybe there is something I'm not aware of but I would imagine they just show up and get sold now rather than sit at the dealers.

Well, OkTB is not a State secret. It's a major administrative step and a final pre-shipment certification. Ford's higher mgt must announce it so shippers and Dealersips can get ready. And when such news get to dealers, it then get to the customers.
Sponsored

All Terrain NAtion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Ours was moved from Flat Rock to a holding pen in Dearborn.. They are just moving cars around..
The plant clearly is full and they need the room.. This is common for Ford.. They have done this with Lighting, Bronco and F150. You will see cars next week

Podsadka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EcoBoost
I will tell you something guys. My courtesy transfer dealership is 15 minutes away from Flat Rock. So I'm your sign. When I get my car, you will get yours. End of thread 🤣
Anyone order from Crest? They are about as close to the Flat Rock plant as possible.

Thereallotddenning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Ours was moved from Flat Rock to a holding pen in Dearborn.. They are just moving cars around..
The plant clearly is full and they need the room.. This is common for Ford.. They have done this with Lighting, Bronco and F150. You will see cars next week
can confirm same for my car.

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Factory 260 V8 3sp, Caspian Blue
Checked my tracker today still says in production but it was updated today, so I went to Ford chat and found out it has been “received” by the shipping company ETA 7/28-8/03!

IMG_0062.jpeg

Admin edit:

Here's a video of 2024 Mustangs being shipped / transported to dealers!

Tracker updated yesterday to say it's in production. Just asked my dealership if they know anything. Doubt I'll be seeing my car for another month or so.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
These cars going to the Media Drive ??
Those would go by Reliable Carrier ( big orange semis you see at big car events)not an open trailer by Hot Shot LOL

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
I live in Dearborn. I know a place where Ford stores a lot of lighting Trucks. It's very possible it's the place you're talking about. I'll check it out tomorrow.

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
no, those cars were spotted in Michigan, the media event is in LA
Sure about that?
Co-incidentally three cars of the same spec as LA are seen at the LA media event.

S650 Mustang First 2024 Mustang orders being shipped to dealers now! Capture.JPG

Plus the Atlas Blue GT.

vs

S650 Mustang First 2024 Mustang orders being shipped to dealers now! Capture2.JPG

And if making room at FRAP, why only move three at a time?
Not very efficient if you have 100's of cars to be moved.

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
Sure about that?
Co-incidentally three cars of the same spec as LA are seen at the LA media event.

Capture.JPG

Plus the Atlas Blue GT.

vs

Capture2.JPG

And if making room at FRAP, why only move three at a time?
Not very efficient if you have 100's of cars to be moved.
They’re literally not the same spec… you must look at details more closely