• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

GoofyNoober

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
Checked my tracker today still says in production but it was updated today, so I went to Ford chat and found out it has been “received” by the shipping company ETA 7/28-8/03!

IMG_0062.jpeg

Admin edit:

Here's a video of 2024 Mustangs being shipped / transported to dealers!

Are you Canadian or US order?
Sponsored

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I was also given a 7/28 to 8/03 delivery time frame by ford chat 🙂. Lines up with what my dealer told me when he said looks like August for delivery.

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
They can ship before OKTB, and sit at the dealers. Even more torture LOL

The three car hauler makes me wonder what those are for. They usually do not go by hot shot haulers from the plant to dealer. Not in my experience anyhow.

MagneticMartian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
How do you guys know OKTB hasn't already been reached if they're being shipped? It's not like they're going to announce it because it has nothing to do with the consumer. Maybe there is something I'm not aware of but I would imagine they just show up and get sold now rather than sit at the dealers.
Sponsored