• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Dumb question but how do the drivers open the door to get out once they're parking in the train? Doesn't seem like there's a lot of room

Instant Transmission!

They slam the vehicle door into the trailer and get out or they slowly open the vehicle door without contacting the trailer and squeeze out.
Sponsored

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
These were the cars that I was chasing out of Dearborn's lot. That's it. Sunday was the day.

Proof or it didn't happen...LOL

gmoney9873

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Vapor Blue
I posted 2 videos on this thread. It was like one truck coming in empty, and one coming out full. I thought you saw them 😂
Just got word from a connection I have that my car still has 8 open issues that need to be resolved before mine shipped. Since it was one of the first built, since June 7th was “built”, it had a lot of rework. So basically I got punished for ordering early, while a lot of you whose cars were built a week or two ago are shipping now. This is awesome🤣

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Just got word from a connection I have that my car still has 8 open issues that need to be resolved before mine shipped. Since it was one of the first built, since June 7th was “built”, it had a lot of rework. So basically I got punished for ordering early, while a lot of you whose cars were built a week or two ago are shipping now. This is awesome🤣
I don't think you'll wait much. They usually prioritize the early orders issues.

JediMindTrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 GT 401A (NP, PP, MR, AE, 10R80)
Mine was built on the same day. I hope this isn’t the case..

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Instant Transmission!

They slam the vehicle door into the trailer and get out or they slowly open the vehicle door without contacting the trailer and squeeze out.
Nah they stay in the car until the train arrives at the destination so they can back it out

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
I just pulled into MAP and they’re loading up some broncos on a hauler with s650s on it.

now who’s gonna be the 1st to “get the call”

OP
OP

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Check this truck I followed, and compare the cars to Jim Farley post. These are the same damn 3 cars.

Screenshot_20230815_164154_Gallery.jpg

Don’t wanna be that guy but they aren’t lol the videos didn’t have any GTs and the first two cars in that pic are GTs

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Check this truck I followed, and compare the cars to Jim Farley post. These are the same damn 3 cars.

Screenshot_20230815_164154_Gallery.jpg

Same colors but not the same cars

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Well, this is a GT, and it's built, and It looks like it will be the first delivered car that will be posted in this site....with a big title thread "I told you so" 🤣

And since it's parked only 3 minutes away from my dealership, I might pick it up and save Ford a truck fee...which they can use to deliver some cars quickly to our salty brothers in Texas 🤣🤣

S650 Mustang First 2024 Mustang orders being shipped to dealers now! Screenshot_20230815_191349_OneDrive

blunders

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Well, this is a GT, and it's built, and It looks like it will be the first delivered car that will be posted in this site....with a big title thread "I told you so" 🤣

And since it's parked only 3 minutes away from my dealership, I might pick it up and save Ford a truck fee...which they can use to deliver some cars quickly to our salty brothers in Texas 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230815_191349_OneDrive.jpg
I'm jealous, still no "built" status for me
S650 Mustang First 2024 Mustang orders being shipped to dealers now! 1692142971721