• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Aramis76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
This is an en extremely important sign that Ford will follow the " First order/first serve rule". And this explain why Trucks have been slowly getting the cars out of the lots. I'm more convinced now that the first batch went to Windsor ( Canada) area...because Windsor is only 15 minutes away from Dearborn. This means that some of us will still wait for their cars...eventhough shipping already started. So whoever order first will get it first. They'll start with the Canadians who order first, then Michiganders and surroundings who order first, and who are close to the lots...then they start going south and east and west.
Not sure i understand that logic. My car (canadian) was ordered at the same time as his, and built 2 days before his (jul 24th, blend Jul 21st) and i'm still in "production". Chat tells me it's received by carrier for about 4-5 days now but never went to "built".

Surely some were built before that, but who knows!
Sponsored

DannyJ7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost Premium, Carbonized Gray
This is an en extremely important sign that Ford will follow the " First order/first serve rule". And this explain why Trucks have been slowly getting the cars out of the lots. I'm more convinced now that the first batch went to Windsor ( Canada) area...because Windsor is only 15 minutes away from Dearborn. This means that some of us will still wait for their cars...eventhough shipping already started. So whoever order first will get it first. They'll start with the Canadians who order first, then Michiganders and surroundings who order first, and who are close to the lots...then they start going south and east and west.
Me this am living in Michigan having ordered on 3/27:
S650 Mustang First 2024 Mustang orders being shipped to dealers now! 1692108397713

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Not sure i understand that logic. My car (canadian) was ordered at the same time as his, and built 2 days before his (jul 24th, blend Jul 21st) and i'm still in "production". Chat tells me it's received by carrier for about 4-5 days now but never went to "built".

Surely some were built before that, but who knows!
I agree with you. I just saw some tracker updates that contradict my post. Either Ford's trackers are not working properly...or Ford's management to the shipping process is messed up. I jut received a supply chain shortage by the way...while My car already built and parked since First week of July.

We'll see. I still think canada and Michigan will get them first. All this will be cleared after delivering the first batch of cars.

gmoney9873

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Vapor Blue
I agree with you. I just saw some tracker updates that contradict my post. Either Ford's trackers are not working properly...or Ford's management to the shipping process is messed up. I jut received a supply chain shortage by the way...while My car already built and parked since First week of July.

We'll see. I still think canada and Michigan will get them first. All this will be cleared after delivering the first batch of cars.
All of this time with cars sitting and waiting to ship you’d think they would at least figure out the shipping process when they are ready(now!)🤣🤣

Downtown Canada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
The Canadian tracker started working just in time! My car changed to built status today! Might actually have a chance of getting it before it snows now...

Screenshot_20230815-083632.png

Screenshot_20230815-083644.png
Congrautulations! Where abouts in Ontario are you located? And when ddi you order your car?
I just checked and no built status for me yet. I'm in the GTA and ordered on May 13

MeMyselfandI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
At this point it’s a simple logistical problem. Shipping cars based on the date ordered is not likely. They want trucks full that are going to a specific region/city/dealership. If that means the very fist and very last Mustang go together then that’s what is going to happen. They are not going to send trucks on a milk run just to satisfy order sequence.

gmoney9873

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Vapor Blue
At this point it’s a simple logistical problem. Shipping cars based on the date ordered is not likely. They want trucks full that are going to a specific region/city/dealership. If that means the very fist and very last Mustang go together then that’s what is going to happen. They are not going to send trucks on a milk run just to satisfy order sequence.
Yes you are correct, however mine and DTOWN cars are very local like 5-10 mins from the lot they are stored. So guess we thought they would start short distance then go long

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
when Does it usually start snowing there?

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
One of my local dealers just called me to ask if I was still interested in the S650. The salesperson said they just sold their first one today. I guess dealers in Virginia are already getting them?
Sponsored