• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Are the Recaros worth it?

Cherry Orca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2019 V6
Hey Everyone! Would you get Recaro’s or would you just leave the heated and cooled leather seats in the GT? Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Cherry Orca

Cherry Orca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2019 V6
I love my Recaros. I have never been so comfortable on long drives in any other car seat.
If given the option to have default seats with power, heat, and cooling, or RECARO’S with none of that in the s650… would you still go Recaro’s?

2017GBGTPP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue Premium Mustang GTPP with Recaros
If given the option to have default seats with power, heat, and cooling, or RECARO’S with none of that in the s650… would you still go Recaro’s?
I would. The power and cooling are very cool, but I can't go back to stock seats.

BreadBurner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
I love my Recaros. I have never been so comfortable on long drives in any other car seat.
but I thought the Recaros didn't have lumbar support like the cloth/leather seats of a typical car would? seen some people complain about that on r/Mustang and other associated posts as well

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Do the recaros leave more or less space in the back seat? I ask because I'll be needing to fit a baby seat back there :cwl:

69fstbak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 fast back
I prefer the recaros but I'm gonna go for the heat cool option, shame they didn't implement it for the recaros, massive let down

DxrkLucy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 5.0 mustang GT track pack 6-speed manual
I’ve never owned recaros personally however every daily that I’ve had has had heated and cooled seats and tbh I never use them… when it’s hot I turn the ac on when it’s cold I put the heater on. My buddy had a 2017 zl1 with recaros and the first time I got into it I fell in love with the seats. So me personally I’m going for the recaros 100% heated/cooled or not. I guess it depends on where u live at too. It’s always hot where I’m at so I usually let the car warm up for like a few minutes with the ac on and I’m good to go

OP
OP
Cherry Orca

Cherry Orca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2019 V6
I’ve never owned recaros personally however every daily that I’ve had has had heated and cooled seats and tbh I never use them… when it’s hot I turn the ac on when it’s cold I put the heater on. My buddy had a 2017 zl1 with recaros and the first time I got into it I fell in love with the seats. So me personally I’m going for the recaros 100% heated/cooled or not. I guess it depends on where u live at too. It’s always hot where I’m at so I usually let the car warm up for like a few minutes with the ac on and I’m good to go
Good call!

Nightmonkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
shame they didn't implement it for the recaros, massive let down
The Recaros were supposed to come with heating and cooling for the S650?
Was that canceled?

For me, the Recaros are the only alternative, the normal stools are no good, no matter how many gimmicks they offer.

69fstbak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 fast back
Was that canceled?

For me, the Recaros are the only alternative, the normal stools are no good, no matter how many gimmicks they offer.
S650 Mustang Are the Recaros worth it? Screenshot_20230304_205309_Acrobat for Samsun

This is from the ordering guide, maybe it'll change.
Only really wanted the cool function, aussie summers are brutal 😁

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
I have Recaros and love them. Fit and appearance is excellent. Very comfortable.

I felt they were worth it.

I wanted an enthusiasts' seat in fit and finish, with weight reduction (non-electric, no heating, no cooling).

Last edited:

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RaceRed>GT PP2 >RXCAIL2
Was that canceled?

And never good in a car, should use the LOU :question::crackup:

I crack myself up I'm so funny, I could kill myself.