• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Is the Dark Horse worth it?

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
Does this improve upon the prestige and or the perceived value of the dh?

will the limited Ava of the dh be removed once production is up to speed?
Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Does this improve upon the prestige and or the perceived value of the dh?
Prestige? Sure, maybe as it will be the top Mustang, for now. As far as value it depends on who is doing the perceiving. Most likely not, but no oneā€™s knows yet.

will the limited Ava of the dh be removed once production is up to speed?
I presume you mean ADMā€™s. This depends on the individual dealer. Some are scumbags so they will try and get as much as they can for as long as they can. Other are already selling at MSRP. As more become available they will most likely be discounted as well.

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prestige? Sure, maybe as it will be the top Mustang, for now. As far as value it depends on who is doing the perceiving. Most likely not, but no oneā€™s knows yet.

I presume you mean ADMā€™s. This depends on the individual dealer. Some are scumbags so they will try and get as much as they can for as long as they can. Other are already selling at MSRP. As more become available they will most likely be discounted as well.
Was more in reference to the ā€˜limited availabilityā€™ (get them while you can?) call out on the build site. The remaining models donā€™t give a ā€˜limitedā€™ message based upon parts or shortage thereof, they do the little ā€˜hey, some stuff may be on back order, supply chainā€™ type of warning.

timd38

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT/CS, C6 Corvette, 1997 GT Convertable
I am already seeing people looking for Dark Horse fender trim, front splitter and rear wing on Facebook groups. People want to criticize those that bought a Dark Horse, but then want to look like one. What a bunch of posers!

Damian_21ST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
After looking at all the reviews, Dyno numbers & just overall ā€œreal life specsā€ it truly feels like ford overhyped the dark horse and gave out an inferior model. Dyno numbers are very low, the car is overall bigger & heavier, price is extremely high & even professional drivers are saying the steering in corners is inferior to the Mach 1.

Iā€™m picking up my dark horse next week & worried Iā€™m severely overpaying for an inferior product, two huge iPads & a fake gain of 20 horsepower just seems to me like ford really shit the bed on the 2024 GT & Darkhorse especially.

What are your thoughts?
The dynos are just tools they dont tell you exactly you make its just an estimated and its 500hp to the wheel and ppl need to be patient and break the car in and not race them and do hard pulls, put 1000 miles on them

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The dynos are just tools they dont tell you exactly you make its just an estimated and its 500hp to the wheel and ppl need to be patient and break the car in and not race them and do hard pulls, put 1000 miles on them
Anyone recall dieselgate? What if, not saying this is the case, and would be pretty sneaky, they did something along those linesā€¦.

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 GT vert A10 / ā€˜23 Mach 1 A10 / ā€˜23 Mach 1 6MT
The absolute steal of a lifetime and my favorite car EVER. (Well, that Iā€™ve owned that is).
Yeah, I agree with the steal of a lifetime thing. I sure do.

Iā€˜ve been working a 2-for-1 Mach 1s + cash deal to trade for a GT500 over a week now, but every time I get close to pulling the trigger I walk out in the garage andā€¦I was actually out there last night around midnight just looking at the Machs.

Iā€˜m starting to think that having two 2023 Mach 1s, one A10 and one 6MT, plus keeping 25-30 grand in my pocket might just be cooler than having a 12 mile HE/CFTP GT500. If I were Jay Leno Iā€™d have one of everything but Iā€™m not. And as nice as itā€™d be to own the Shelby, I donā€™t track my cars and the Machs are about as much as I can contain on the street anyway. Hell, letā€™s be honest: probably more.
Sponsored