• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Is 401a equipment group worth it?

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
I have a few tears on my soft covered center console on my 2018, it's pretty but it's kind of annoying. Sometimes you throw random shit on the passenger seat and that's when it can get small tears.
You just need to be more careful. The cover on the center console is not that delicate.
Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Not worth it in the convertible.
Why not? Just because of the security system? What about all the other features?

BTW, if you have the performance exhaust package, would that drown out the B&O stereo system?
If you really want to listen to the stereo but the AE in quiet mode. Non existent problem solved. :giggle:

Grabber_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
Being that this car will not be my daily driver, there are only a few features I would want from here. Not sure if it's worth it for me though? But I need to think about it for sure...humm.

â—Ź Wrapped Knee Bolsters with Accent Stitch, Wrapped Center Console with Accent Stitch
These should be able to be added afterwards?
● Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel – 5-Piece w/ Chrome Bezel
Does anybody have pics that show how this is different from the regular GT "4 piece" one?
â—Ź Unique Color-accented Door-Trim
Anybody have pics that show how this differs from the premium door trim?
Sponsored