• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

airjonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Ecoboost
Is it too far out to do a S650 reveal? This would be a lot of hype for a blackout package.

maybemaybe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Honda Civic
It's to announce the replacement/elimination of the 10R80 and MT82 with the return of the Ford Powershift DCT for the S650.

Stonehauler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, 550i
In order to streamline engine production, the mustang will be dropping the 5.0 Coyote, and the V8 option will include a turbo resulting in over 1000 ft-lbs of torque and 475 horsepower.

Welcome, the the new king of engines...the 6.7L powerstroke :crackup:

Note: For those with that are humor challenged, this post was tongue-in-cheek and not to be taken seriously...

airjonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Ecoboost
The smoky theme also looks like it could match those GT leaks as well. One could dream I guess.

EDIT: looks like the Mustang Twitter cover page is updated too. Likes like a big flash light going around a corner?

Last edited:

Mike Pfeifer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Bronco was shown as a race version well before the production version was revealed. If that’s what this is, we should have about 90%+ idea what the production car will look like, combined with what we already have seen. Assuming the race car is S650 based, anyway.

StangGang93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln MKZ Black Label
Bronco was shown as a race version well before the production version was revealed. If that’s what this is, we should have about 90%+ idea what the production car will look like, combined with what we already have seen. Assuming the race car is S650 based, anyway.
The GT3 & GT4 race car will have s650 design cues!

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
7CB9BBBD-A18D-4A95-B70C-3C40679319C0.jpeg

Captured this from Ford’s (Mustang) social media page.
Can't wait to get my hopes up just for them to be shattered lol. Like, I swear to God, if this is just them throwing some black trim pieces on a mach-e or something, I'm gonna.. do absolutely nothing aside from complain on the forums. But if this was s650 related, I could see it being like a concept, like what Nissan did with the z proto. I feel like if this was related to the s650, there would be more buildup to the reveal. Then again, the current ford gt had literally no teasers before being revealed.