• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Ease of refueling?
Rural ICE.
City commuter TBD.
Debatable, plug it in when you get home and forget about it? Cross country road trip ICE superior infrastructure and faster refueling. But that is the issue, it depends on if you live rural or city and what your drives look like. So it really depends on use case.
Note if you live rural, you more likely have a truck than a Mustang; at least in Texas.
[QUOTE/]

I would say in the city people would have more issues charging the EV unless they are living in a house with a garage. In large apartment buildings the EV would be more difficult or potentially impossible.

Rural and suburbs the EV gets easy to refuel, but still you have potential resale/reliability issues. If you don't care about $$, the EV could be competitive, but most people do care about $$.
Sponsored

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Well hello Brie, haven't seen you around here in some time. I guess the S650 brought you out of your cave. :giggle: Anyway, good post. I agree with some, disagree with others, but heck, that's what we are here for.:like:
well you know me.... People like to say they are car enthusiasts but only ever want one kind of car in one configuration LOL. Mean while im over here driving them all with an open mind and enjoying lots of stuff others wont because well they have a set rule of thumb for a car. I try to stay out of the forums as of late but I cant help it when mis-information about ev is spread. I still love a good gas car but now that Ive owned two evs I can tell you 90% of what people think or read is totally false. They are a breeze to own and charge and when that 718 lbs of torque hit ya and you feel you are being launched off an air craft carrier youll say what is a gas car LOL.

But im over here enthusisting it away (i guess thats a word ) Hell I got 2023 hell cat durango coming a BMW M50 full electric and got a deposit on a lotus emiera... But I think im gonna pass on the new mustang. Ive had 4 and I was excited but.... IMO it looks like kia built the thing. Like I said ford is great at putting plastic do dads and stickers on things and trying to tell you its new...

And yes I stil cant type worth a dang LOL so hope everyone is fluent in typo.

IceGamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW G20 330d xdrive

Arthonon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I hope he hasn't been quoted out of context. But if this is for real its wonderful news!
Yes, there's not a crystal clear statement saying ICE is going on through the eighth gen, so it might not be a solid declaration. And, of course, plans change...

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 WW-50th LE Auto-0745-Grandรฉ