• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Arthonon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
This is the first time I ever thought the base model was the best looking trim. Also, I can already hear EVERYONE calling it a "dork" horse. That name freaking stupid.
I was thinking the same thing - this seems like a much cleaner look than the GT:
S650 Mustang 🎉 The 7th Gen Mustang S650 Has Officially Landed!! 7th-gen-2024-mustang-s650-17-

Cory S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Feel bad for the suckers that go out and put themselves in financial burden over these. Actually, I don’t.

Keep your Gen 2/3’s in good shape. They will be worth something in 20-25 years.

aspensilver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C63
The exterior is about the same for as the prior gen, which means it's a nice car. I think the interior is a downgrade unfortunately with the lack of physical controls, double hump, and no classic design. I don't like the giant screen the dominates the interior, I drive to escape the screens I stare at all day for work. Ugh, that part is really the only big bummer.

2DCyber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Feel bad for the suckers that go out and put themselves in financial burden over these. Actually, I don’t.

Keep your Gen 2/3’s in good shape. They will be worth something in 20-25 years.
Alright bro we get it you don't like it. Don't count on your mass produced S550 being a retirement plan though.

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
It’s not bad looking. But I was expecting the gt to have at least 490hp. But nooooo dark horse comes out at a whopping 500 😆 🤦🏻‍♀️

Cory S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19GT
One thing that stood out to me immediately is that the headlights curve upwards in the back like the 15-17 cars. Makes it look like a quasi futuristic approach with an old design. Whole car looks kind of underwhelming…lost all of its curves.

Last edited:

Cory S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Alright bro we get it you don't like it. Don't count on your mass produced S550 being a retirement plan though.
No worries. Purists don’t care for them. Zoomers like them.
Sponsored