• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dark Horse breakdown by age bracket.

So Dark Horse orders, what is your age bracket?

• Total voters

RTFM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1 2022 MT
Apologies, I did not mean to vote. I did not order a DH. How do I un-vote?

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
Trying to understand what age group is putting down the cashola on the DH. Vote and post the reasons for your choice.

I started this off, yup old guy doing the 700A w/tremec. Reason is retirement should be fun!
I am one proud one turning 67 owning Dark Horse! Love reminiscing my good ole Cobra 2003 with my current car! Donā€™t let the age let you down! ā€œGonna have funā€ as Cindi Lauper says without the ā€œGirlsā€ in it! Lol!

Last edited:

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Continental Reserve; 2024 Mustang GT
Trying to understand what age group is putting down the cashola on the DH. Vote and post the reasons for your choice.

I started this off, yup old guy doing the 700A w/tremec. Reason is retirement should be fun!
I totally agree! I'll be 77 when I receive my loaded GT. (I wouldn't swing the $20K ADM).

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
I figure this will be the last car I buy, I wanted the tremec transmission, all my previous cars were rebuild or purchased off the lot and last but not least, while I am not rich, I can afford it.
The 96 was a fun car but it's getting a little difficult to get parts for so it's time for something a little more reliable and one I don't have to plan on a couple of thousand in repairs once every year or two.

martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost; coupe; guard; dark-saddle; MT; PP; Nav;
I am 74. I bought a GT Premium, 6 speed, convertible, vapor blue, high end exhaust and suspension options, I have Sirrius, Spotify. ------and I love it. It is my favourite love, edging out my bike, wife, wetsuit, children and grandchildren

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 GT vert A10 / ā€˜23 Mach 1 A10 / ā€˜23 Mach 1 6MT
I am 74. I bought a GT Premium, 6 speed, convertible, vapor blue, high end exhaust and suspension options, I have Sirrius, Spotify. ------and I love it. It is my favourite love, edging out my bike, wife, wetsuit, children and grandchildren
Wow. Itā€™s one thing to feel that way but it takes well, cojones to let it loose in the digital realm. Hopefully they wonā€™t see this!

Iā€˜m 74 too so I get the Mustang love. Kinda brings back the old days (ā€˜60s in my case) like nothing else Iā€™ve driven. I considered Porsches and I do love them but they just donā€™t give me the feel and sound I was seeking.

EdMan63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse, 2023 Explorer ST
Iā€™m turned 60 last year and decided it was time to have another Mustang. I havenā€™t had one since my 98 Cobra. Going to be a fun car. Last year I was in Vegas at a Ford event and they were doing hot laps with Mustangs at Las Vegas speedway. I rode in a Mach 1 and couldnā€™t believe it was stock. Made me want one.

dollybud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT - 2018 Dodge Ram 1500.

I thought of doing this but for all 2024 Mustangs. I bought a GT coup 6 speed with varible exhaust. Added H pipe for more noice. I was 75 when delivered in September last year. Loving it!!!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Atlas Blue DH 700A
Iā€™m 41. Ordered a Premium GT. After I got a year end bonus and raise, and I found out the Dark Horse comes with a Tremec manual transmission I had to have it. Found one in stock (at MSRP). Cancelled my GT order.

R3AL3ST8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Vette Grand Sport, 21 Ram 1500 Limited.
I just turned 68 and traded my ā€™19 Corvette Grand Sport automatic for a Blue Ember Dark Horse Premium 6 speed Tremec with the Handling Package. No markup paid. Took delivery on 11/2. Very fun car and Iā€™ll run it at Watkins Glen this summer. Retirement is fun!

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
i turned 24 on 10/30 and got a Dark Horse because i miss my Mach 1 and also enjoy new tech

MontegoRX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM Power Wagon
Coming up on 43, here. I ordered premium, 700A, HP, AP, Blue Ember, Recaro with the Auto. Between all of the issues I'm seeing, delay in scheduling, and (sort of important) my resignation from my cushy job, I'm thinking of canceling and ordering an M2 instead.

It's not a matter of age on who can put down "cashola". My truck and the ordered Mustang are going to be within a thousand dollars of each other, and I got the truck at age 38. We have done well in our 20s and 30s, so having my "mid-life crisis" car with no additional car payment would be nice. If Ford ever decides to make it...

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
Wow. Itā€™s one thing to feel that way but it takes well, cojones to let it loose in the digital realm. Hopefully they wonā€™t see this!

Iā€˜m 74 too so I get the Mustang love. Kinda brings back the old days (ā€˜60s in my case) like nothing else Iā€™ve driven. I considered Porsches and I do love them but they just donā€™t give me the feel and sound I was seeking.
Yeah, exactly it is the feeling and the sounding!!
Sponsored