• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

DJGold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang 2015 V6 Manual (3.55 diff)

BLITZM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cayman S
It will be a shame if you only drove DH HP - should base all your opinions on the base DH, since greatest majority of buyers will get that, as it's not even available in the overseas markets.

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
It will be a shame if you only drove DH HP - should base all your opinions on the base DH, since greatest majority of buyers will get that, as it's not even available in the overseas markets.
I'm sure there will be a way to convert DH overseas to DH HP's same way as this was done with the Mach 1's

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GT
The 2018+ all have digital dashboard what is the uproar. P.S. I also don't like the tablets. But can't see how this was not a wanted feature as there is a lot of retrofitting of this Digital Dash in the 2015-2017 cars. Digital Dash is probably number 1 OEM+ mod done.
I don't mind screens as such (I actually have the digital cluster retrofitted in my 2016), but what I do mind is sticking them on like tablets on what is now a totally generic dashboard and doing away with the whole Mustang dashboard styling. The new larger second screen could have easily been integrated in an upgraded S550 dashboard without losing any of the functionality of the new user interface.

ddivinia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT-350R
Another great review and video from the SavageGeese folks. I watched it this morning and I think we all should thank Ford for not letting the Pony car die like the rest of the inventory.

It was good to see the market studies on younger folks to make sure they are building a product for the future. My first car was a 1965 Mustang I bought for $600. It was a pile but I learned a lot along the way. a 302 with 289 heads and a 4 speed top loader - it was fun. I currently have a 2020 GT350R and a 2021 GT500 CFTP. I am not in the market for a S650 yet but I suspect it is not if but when I will "have" to have one I my stable.

Well done SavageGeese and Ford on a job well done,
D.
Sponsored