• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

timd38

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT/CS, C6 Corvette, 1997 GT Convertable
Same story different verse. GT guys making the case why they didn’t buy a Dark Horse.
Sponsored

Baldilocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special
Same story different verse. GT guys making the case why they didn’t buy a Dark Horse.
Yes and no. The Dark Horse does have some disadvantages for those who want more exterior & exterior color choices.

bloominguez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Yes and no. The Dark Horse does have some disadvantages for those who want more exterior & exterior color choices.
IMO, all of those "disadvantages" pale in comparison to having the Tremec or not. I understand that others have different priorities, no problem. Just need to evaluate which information is important to you.

dollybud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT - 2018 Dodge Ram 1500.
So hold up....the Dark Horse and GT have nearly identical drag strip times and speeds? Makes me glad I saved $10k buying the GT instead of DH. I'm sure a road course is where the changes are most evident, but I'm happy. Extra 14 ponies don't matter all that much.
Add H or X pipe puts u up to 500.
Sponsored