• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dark Horse Questions?

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
Has anyone seen the non Recaro seats for the dark horse with the indigo interior?

Has anyone seen the base hood stripes that come with the Dark Horse? No the appearance package or the painted stripes, but the stripes listed as standard?
Sponsored

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
When I get mine with the painted stripes and non-Recaros seats I'll upload a pic for you!

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Has anyone seen the base hood stripes that come with the Dark Horse? No the appearance package or the painted stripes, but the stripes listed as standard?
Yes to this part. The Atlas blue Dark Horse cannot have the appearance package, so this has the regular stripes

https://fordauthority.com/2022/11/2024-ford-mustang-dark-horse-real-world-photo-gallery/

They have stated in the February press release the appearance package stripes have an additional third color. If you look closely, you can see the additional color on the Dark Ember car, shown below

S650 Mustang Dark Horse Questions? Screenshot_20230310_190524_Chrome

This is the regular stripe have only 2 colors, like below

S650 Mustang Dark Horse Questions? Screenshot_20230310_190508_Chrome

OP
OP
rchandler9

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
When I get mine with the painted stripes and non-Recaros seats I'll upload a pic for you!
Thanks but I will have mine with the non Recaro seats by then too! I was just wondering what they looked like. I have the bolsters on the Recaro’s. My dark horse will be a daily driver and never tracked, so I want comfort on the interior. The pained stripes are nice! Please send a pic! Would love to see your build!

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
Thanks but I will have mine with the non Recaro seats by then too! I was just wondering what they looked like. I have the bolsters on the Recaro’s. My dark horse will be a daily driver and never tracked, so I want comfort on the interior. The pained stripes are nice! Please send a pic! Would love to see your build!
I'm not going to race mine either. This is simply a weekend driver. I also want comfort and amenities. It's hot here in Georgia! Ventilated seats are a nice to have for sure, and latest information says Recaro seats won't have them. That sold me on factory seats.

Underway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gt Premium PP1
Yes to this part. The Atlas blue Dark Horse cannot have the appearance package, so this has the regular stripes

https://fordauthority.com/2022/11/2024-ford-mustang-dark-horse-real-world-photo-gallery/

They have stated in the February press release the appearance package stripes have an additional third color. If you look closely, you can see the additional color on the Dark Ember car, shown below

Screenshot_20230310_190524_Chrome.jpg

This is the regular stripe have only 2 colors, like below

Screenshot_20230310_190508_Chrome.jpg
Hoping to get the appearance package but everything I see says it comes with a black painted roof and would prefer color match, anybody have any insight regarding this.

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Hoping to get the appearance package but everything I see says it comes with a black painted roof and would prefer color match, anybody have any insight regarding this.
Specs and order guide for sure show it with AP. There's no delete option. So either no AP, or you wrap the roof when you get it. That would be fun depending on the color car you get: either Blue Ember, Shadow Black, or Vapor Blue if sticking with AP.

bee bop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 GT Vert, 2016 GT Vert
If you get the Painted stripes the Black roof is deleted on the appearance package.

Towerism

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 6 speed, 2021 Volvo XC40 R-Design
That’s because the roof gets painted with a thick black stripe. And two lighter stripes. A couple slivers of the base paint can be seen between the black and lighter stripes.

If you get the Painted stripes the Black roof is deleted on the appearance package.
Sponsored