• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dark Horse breakdown by age bracket.

So Dark Horse orders, what is your age bracket?

• Total voters

R3AL3ST8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Vette Grand Sport, 21 Ram 1500 Limited.
I’m 41. Ordered a Premium GT. After I got a year end bonus and raise, and I found out the Dark Horse comes with a Tremec manual transmission I had to have it. Found one in stock (at MSRP). Cancelled my GT order.
You wont regret getting the Tremec! It’s awesome!,
Sponsored

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse

DannyJ7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost Premium, Carbonized Gray
Who's the 17-25 that can afford this?

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
Apologies, I did not mean to vote. I did not order a DH. How do I un-vote?
Might wanna trade your car for the DH then you’re over qualified quickly! :)

347Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Mustang, 2024 Dark Horse Blue Ember
Originally I was looking to purchase a 2023 Mach 1, but was not able to find a 6 speed black in colour. Stealership said they had been allocated two DH's one white and one Blue Ember Metallic 6 speed. Couldn't pass that up!
Happy with the choice so far.

Cheers,

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Continental Reserve; 2024 Mustang GT
I would like to see the same poll by age group but for the GT model.

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
At 61, when I saw that DH in Blue Ember, I knew I was going to get one. It is an early Retirement present to myself. I haven't bought a new car since my 2001 Mustang GT. I currently own a 2003 F150 Sport and a 2006 Mustang GT Premium, which is lightly modified. It's a real fun car but getting long in tooth and I just had to spend over $5k in repairs. So getting the DH (With all of its upgrades) will let me drive and enjoy with warranty peace of mind for awhile.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse

IPB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra AT4 6.2L, 22 BMX X3M40, 00 Honda S2K
46 here. Ordered my Dark Horse BE, AP, HP, w/ Recaros and Tremec back in August. I have had many JDM and EDM cars over the years, and always loved Mustangs, just never really thought about buying one.

I have had a nicely modified low mileage 2000 S2000 in the stable for the last 10 years, and had the itch to either go full crazy with a turbo build, or move on to something else. I opted to not tear apart a beautiful S2K, so the search for something new began.

I almost pulled the trigger on a 22 Supra A91 CF in Phantom, until the dealer tried to add $12k for a full wrap, that they put on when it arrived on their lot, they just never mentioned that in pricing until I was there to sign the paperwork. So, I walked on that.

I contemplated a 2SS 1LE Camaro, beautiful car, with track chops, or a ZL1 Camaro, but they don't really speak to me, I considered the C8, and went to test drive a couple, I even put a deposit down on one, but the wife hates vettes (she thinks they are old guy cars) and couldn't really get behind it...and as the old saying goes happy wife happy life, so I passed on that.

When I saw the DH, and read up on the performance, I decided to pull the trigger. Every time I see one, I am just like "damn thats beautiful". Not to mention I took the wife to see a Vapor Blue DH and she loved it!

Unfortunately I didn't order mine earlier, so now I am in the wait until April for a build date limbo... at least this will give me time to make it a full cash deal, as well as get some parts together for when she arrives!

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
At 61, when I saw that DH in Blue Ember, I knew I was going to get one. It is an early Retirement present to myself. I haven't bought a new car since my 2001 Mustang GT. I currently own a 2003 F150 Sport and a 2006 Mustang GT Premium, which is lightly modified. It's a real fun car but getting long in tooth and I just had to spend over $5k in repairs. So getting the DH (With all of its upgrades) will let me drive and enjoy with warranty peace of mind for awhile.
Congrats on your pre-retirement gift!
Sponsored