• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Welcome to the Mustang7G 2024+ Mustang Orders List

1. Please use the Order Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know. Bonus if you can post your order summary sheet.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics on take rates for model/trim, colors, packages etc.
5. Use the Change Request Form to request any changes to your order info in the tracker.

The more crowdsourced data we have, the more helpful it will be for everyone to track the progress of their orders as we move towards the first deliveries!

UPDATE:

All: We have just added additional BUILD / DELIVERY DATE fields to the Order Tracking sheet. Once dates are added to the different fields, the sheet will automatically calculate the time between events (i.e. Days Between Order Date and Build Date). All of this info is OPTIONAL of course.

1. If you've already added yourself to the sheet, please use the CHANGE FORM REQUEST whenever you'd like to update your order with these dates.

**Make sure the username you entered into the sheet matches the one you enter for the Change Form Request or it will not work.

2. For everyone else who is new to the sheet, these will be additional fields you can fill in with the ORDER SUBMISSION FORM.

The more info we can crowdsource, the more useful this will be for everyone, so please update your info when possible!

Sponsored

Last edited:

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
Can you tell be order number where you are in line? I’m below M100
'place in line' has everything to do with how many allocs dealers have, and if the algorithm is round-robin, regionally ranked, dealer ranked, or subject to the whims of the daily PowerBall drawing. All will be revealed when you see your Green window sticker. Anything else is pointless.

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500

firstomega07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost, 2017 Infiniti Q60 Red Sport
Submitted my order and submitted my deposit at the dealership.

My order number is C3**

Dealer said that they would email me officially once it's been accepted by Ford's system.

Poppyred65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965, 1967, 1970, 1986 mustangs
Attached is my screen shot. One dealer came through. The other dropped the ball. I refused to pay over sticker it one reason.

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
My order is submitted! Waiting on email from Ford

tryan1107

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Gt
I placed an order for a Gt performance package in Vapor blue right at 4pm and a few minutes later everything was completed and ready to go. If anyone in South Carolina or nearby would like to order at Msrp or at Ford affiliate pricing give Tom a call at Oc Welch. He works on the Lincoln side but also sells Ford vehicles. I have bought several vehicles from him now and it has always gone smoothly, no gimmicks or add on fees. His number is 1-843-683-7787. Unfortunately Dark horse allocations are going for 10k over.
S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] IMG_2886
Sponsored

Last edited: