• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

S650 orders in production

Sawaiz23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium
Did anyone else have an S650 scheduled for production the week of 11/20. Mine was scheduled for then but said it went into production last week and I still cant see my window sticker.
Sponsored

Maria Sarli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Solara Convertible, Subaru Outback, Ford Ex
Not exactly the same - a week off - I was scheduled for 11/27 but today it changed to in production. But no window sticker.

CrimeMaster_GO_GO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE 350
Yeah, I am in the same boat as you. It has been showing in production since 11/15, I was first pleasantly surprised and slightly anxious about why it hasn't moved since then.

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
Yeah, I am in the same boat as you. It has been showing in production since 11/15, I was first pleasantly surprised and slightly anxious about why it hasn't moved since then.
Just wanted to pass along a little wisdom I've learned along the way. If you read similar threads, you will find that there is a lot of variation when it comes to how long your build will be "In production". It first moves to in production when the order is sent to the factory to be scheduled for the actual build. I believe most everyone's goes into "production" a week or so early.

For reference, my car was scheduled to go into build the week of 10/9. I think it went into production the last week of September, but didn't actually start on the line until 11/13. It was "built" a day later and shipped the next day after that. You will see others with delays of a week or longer in each phase of the process. I have also seen some others get their cars delivered within two weeks after their original schedule build and blend dates. Good luck!!

Maria Sarli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Solara Convertible, Subaru Outback, Ford Ex
Update - I now have a window sticker - not from the link in the tracker but from the other
Link that has been shared on this site. The link in the tracker still says it is not available.

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
Update - I now have a window sticker - not from the link in the tracker but from the other
Link that has been shared on this site. The link in the tracker still says it is not available.
Many people get their cars still unable to view their window sticker through the tracker. Mine shipped a week ago, and I still can't see it there.

jamespmoran

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150, 2020 Explorer ST, 2004 Thunderbird
Did anyone else have an S650 scheduled for production the week of 11/20. Mine was scheduled for then but said it went into production last week and I still cant see my window sticker.
I ordered on 8/12, took delivery on 11/9. I was never able to see my window sticker on the tracker. Once I was scheduled I got a copy from my dealer, and from ford direct.

OP
OP

Sawaiz23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium
Just wanted to pass along a little wisdom I've learned along the way. If you read similar threads, you will find that there is a lot of variation when it comes to how long your build will be "In production". It first moves to in production when the order is sent to the factory to be scheduled for the actual build. I believe most everyone's goes into "production" a week or so early.

For reference, my car was scheduled to go into build the week of 10/9. I think it went into production the last week of September, but didn't actually start on the line until 11/13. It was "built" a day later and shipped the next day after that. You will see others with delays of a week or longer in each phase of the process. I have also seen some others get their cars delivered within two weeks after their original schedule build and blend dates. Good luck!!
Ahhh I see thanks for the knowledge

OP
OP

Sawaiz23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium
Just patiently waiting and checking the tracker page every 30 minutes to see if there is any change lol

OP
OP

Sawaiz23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium
OHHHHHHH, I see, sweet finally got mine too thanks!
Sponsored