• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

My experience ordering the S650! How was/is yours?

Cherry Orca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2019 V6
I’m in Ontario, Canada. I went to my dealership and found out I’m first on the list for a mustang. My dealer has one allocated to them at the moment, this one will be mine. So I ordered my spec I wanted and the best part was the dealer gave me a discount of $1,340.00 CAD. That was super nice of them. Then they showed me what they see in the system for that allocation. Shows it’ll be in production anywhere from May 1-29th. And delivery should be June. Fingers crossed. How was your experience???
Sponsored

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
order banks don't open for us until Mar 27

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
I’m in Ontario, Canada. I went to my dealership and found out I’m first on the list for a mustang. My dealer has one allocated to them at the moment, this one will be mine. So I ordered my spec I wanted and the best part was the dealer gave me a discount of $1,340.00 CAD. That was super nice of them. Then they showed me what they see in the system for that allocation. Shows it’ll be in production anywhere from May 1-29th. And delivery should be June. Fingers crossed. How was your experience???
They probably spec’d it out for you but they can’t send in the order until end of March, I can go to my local dealer right now and spec one but it does no good because they can’t submit it

OP
OP
Cherry Orca

Cherry Orca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2019 V6
They probably spec’d it out for you but they can’t send in the order until end of March, I can go to my local dealer right now and spec one but it does no good because they can’t submit it
They did it as a cash deal to show Ford I’m good for it and it’s 100% a true order. Dealer said it’ll be their early allocation that I’m ordering. I’ll keep you posted.

Underway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gt Premium PP1
What version did you order and how did you spec it?

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue Mach 1
Probably a minuscule amount of interest compared to Mach E’s or F150’s.

Last edited:

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z
I got a call from one of the local dealers responding to my inquiry about the 2024 mustang. I went down to put a deposit on an order and was totally surprised when he said I was first in line to order one... A total different situation on the C8, which since the dealership sells both ford and chevy he showed me the wait list folder for the c8, 3 inches thick...

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
You’re saying not much interest in the s650s?
It's not really a matter of the popularity of the S650. Compared to the F150 which has been the best selling vehicle in the US for the past 40 years straight there is no interest in mustangs at all

OP
OP
Cherry Orca

Cherry Orca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2019 V6
It's not really a matter of the popularity of the S650. Compared to the F150 which has been the best selling vehicle in the US for the past 40 years straight there is no interest in mustangs at all
I hear you!