• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Got my Start Production Date. What's Yours?

What does your build look like?

• Total voters

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Things are moving along! Talked to the chat support and my GT has a start production date of 8/1/23. Anyone else get a locked in start date? What are you guys who are in the build process seeing for production times? 10 days? More? Less? If you have data on this please include your build in the reply so we can compare build times for different options/trims/styles. Thanks guys!
Sponsored

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
OP
OP
Jrws1014

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There's a thread that already addresses this and has members' info input to a spreadsheet. It's fun to copy and paste the info into your own sheet and play with the data.

https://www.mustang7g.com/forums/th...rders-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.156758/
I’m aware but their sheet doesn’t go into the details of the percentages with the colors and packages break down. You have to go through and count each instance and hope you don’t miss one. That’s why I did this.

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Things are moving along! Talked to the chat support and my GT has a start production date of 8/1/23. Anyone else get a locked in start date? What are you guys who are in the build process seeing for production times? 10 days? More? Less? If you have data on this please include your build in the reply so we can compare build times for different options/trims/styles. Thanks guys!
As far as I'm aware, all but 1 or 2 GT buyers on this forum have build dates now.

Many of the DH buyers are still waiting.

OP
OP
Jrws1014

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
And? I was asking for some more in depth information to be able to track things. I’m a research scientist by occupation so I tend to always crave more data. The more data I have the more accurate my model can be for predicting specific milestones and delivery dates.

OP
OP
Jrws1014

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That sounds a lot more “assholey” than I meant it to. I’m not a jerk I swear.

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
My signature has my build

OD: 05/16
Build: 08/14

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
That sounds a lot more “assholey” than I meant it to. I’m not a jerk I swear.
It's cool man. I stare at data most of the day and try to decipher what are the reasons behind the story I'm being told. It's like the matrix, all I see is blonde, brunette, redhead

OP
OP
Jrws1014

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I feel like Ford should have just made the Active Exhaust standard on GT’s with the PP. because almost everyone orders it. Thats one of the cool things about the poll is seeing the values.

Mustang1987

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang gt
As far as I'm aware, all but 1 or 2 GT buyers on this forum have build dates now.

Many of the DH buyers are still waiting.
Got a friend who ordered a gt with PP and npp right when the order banks opened and he hasn't gotten a build date yet either. Do they schedule every week? Like should he be on the lookout for the email every Thursday?

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Got a friend who ordered a gt with PP and npp right when the order banks opened and he hasn't gotten a build date yet either. Do they schedule every week? Like should he be on the lookout for the email every Thursday?
Not every week. Some weeks are just for clean up, in which they'll add orders that were missed to the schedule if there are still slots available for the month. Other weeks, they don't schedule anything at all.

erocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium, '09 Lexus IS250 AWD
Mine's been in "in production" since 6/8. Build date is in two days! 6/21

OP
OP
Jrws1014

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
And? I was asking for some more in depth information to be able to track things. I’m a research scientist by occupation so I tend to always crave more data. The more data I have the more accurate my model can be for predicting specific milestones and delivery dates.
Was 8/7 and got pushed up to 7/31.
Sponsored