• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Re-ordering my car

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
The car is already built and being shipped as we speak (or so they say). To answer your other questions, I currently live in Clemson attending university there (though I ordered from a dealer in Hardeeville SC, the closest one back home). And for my favorite news, there was one already on a lot in Nebraska that had everything I wanted! I have a deposit down on it and it was scheduled to arrive the 22nd-28th and hasn't arrived yet, but with the scheduled arrival date already passed, I'm hoping it'll be there soon. I don't feel too bad about backing out of the one I ordered because my salesman ignored 80% of the emails I sent him.

Edit: I say on a lot, I should say being shipped to a lot.
Well then you are very close to me. What year school are you in there?
Sponsored

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The car is already built and being shipped as we speak (or so they say). To answer your other questions, I currently live in Clemson attending university there (though I ordered from a dealer in Hardeeville SC, the closest one back home). And for my favorite news, there was one already on a lot in Nebraska that had everything I wanted! I have a deposit down on it and it was scheduled to arrive the 22nd-28th and hasn't arrived yet, but with the scheduled arrival date already passed, I'm hoping it'll be there soon. I don't feel too bad about backing out of the one I ordered because my salesman ignored 80% of the emails I sent him.

Edit: I say on a lot, I should say being shipped to a lot.
What color are you getting?

OP
OP

notacarguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2024 Mustang GT Premium NPP, PP
Well then you are very close to me. What year school are you in there?
I'm a junior getting a B.S. in computer science. I'll get the car delivered through a third party service.
It's a shadow black GT premium fastback w/ black leather trimmed interior. 401A equipment group, automatic, PP, NPP, and magneride. No factory active exhaust, we'll see if I get an aftermarket one.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm a junior getting a B.S. in computer science. I'll get the car delivered through a third party service.
It's a shadow black GT premium fastback w/ black leather trimmed interior. 401A equipment group, automatic, PP, NPP, and magneride. No factory active exhaust, we'll see if I get an aftermarket one.
You know I was reading where with the premium and performance package you get the magneride, is that right? I didn’t see that on our paper, but when I was reading earlier, I saw that LOL
Well, if you get it in the next four weeks, let me know. Maybe I’ll meet you up at one of the stores check out the car. After that I won’t be able to drive mine for at least three or four months.
Just so you know, I am an old woman. Lol. But love fast cars

OP
OP

notacarguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You know I was reading where with the premium and performance package you get the magneride, is that right? I didn’t see that on our paper, but when I was reading earlier, I saw that LOL
Well, if you get it in the next four weeks, let me know. Maybe I’ll meet you up at one of the stores check out the car. After that I won’t be able to drive mine for at least three or four months.
Just so you know, I am an old woman. Lol. But love fast cars
From what I can tell, magneride is standard with the DH and the DH premium. To get it on an ecoboost premium or GT premium, you need to also get the performance package.

I'll let you know if I get it soon!

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
From what I can tell, magneride is standard with the DH and the DH premium. To get it on an ecoboost premium or GT premium, you need to also get the performance package.

I'll let you know if I get it soon!
I have the GT premium.
Have you checked lakekeoweeford.com or edwards.com? One is in Seneca and one is in W Union

OP
OP

notacarguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have the GT premium.
Have you checked lakekeoweeford.com or edwards.com? One is in Seneca and one is in W Union
Yes, I searched far and wide before I finally found the exact one I wanted.

I have visited lake keowee just to look at them, got one of the salesmen to remote rev one for me. Sounded amazing.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

I have visited lake keowee just to look at them, got one of the salesmen to remote rev one for me. Sounded amazing.
I know they had a black one up there. Don’t know if it is still there.they do sound amazing!

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

I just looked and it said on magneride, it comes with DH and has to be ordered with the GT
Sponsored