• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Last edited:

Elvis67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19gt ..19 ss 72 chevelle
A lot of those drawing are great, many millions of times better than I can draw no doubt. I gotta say though, the chopped tops and big flares make them all look more like Camaros to me lol.
The camaro really dose resemble the sketch designs that came out for them ,they captured the blind spots perfectly .

MikeyV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT Premium - Brembo - Race Red
LMFAO. That looks like the current one, only really shitty.

I've said it before. FORD needs to go big this time. It's their big chance with the Camaro dying and the Dodge Bros. going all electric. The last Hurrah of the GAS V8 Mustang.

Ford "Herm, let's put some Hyundai Headlights on it and call it good."

Corvette went big, look where that got them.

I'm sick of this incremental design crap.

Elvis67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19gt ..19 ss 72 chevelle

I've said it before. FORD needs to go big this time. It's their big chance with the Camaro dying and the Dodge Bros. going all electric. The last Hurrah of the GAS V8 Mustang.

Definitely big and extreme with these concepts
S650 Mustang S650 Mustang design / styling first-hand description 🕵🏻‍♂️ Screenshot_20220104-172314_Chrome
S650 Mustang S650 Mustang design / styling first-hand description 🕵🏻‍♂️ Screenshot_20220104-172308_Chrome
S650 Mustang S650 Mustang design / styling first-hand description 🕵🏻‍♂️ Screenshot_20220104-172302_Chrome
S650 Mustang S650 Mustang design / styling first-hand description 🕵🏻‍♂️ Screenshot_20220104-172211_Chrome
S650 Mustang S650 Mustang design / styling first-hand description 🕵🏻‍♂️ Screenshot_20220104-172138_Chrome

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Specially with a plastic oil pan...
This is still upsetting lol. I think Ford Racing and/or Moroso offer a metal replacement with same dimensions/capacity as stock, for those interested in going that route.

Watching a teardown of a Coyote on a YouTube channel called "I do cars", the person doing the teardown mentioned that he's interested in seeing how these plastic pans hold up over the years, specifically with regard to how strong (or weak) they will remain as oil dries out the plastic over time - something I hadn't thought about prior.

Elvis67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19gt ..19 ss 72 chevelle
This is still upsetting lol. I think Ford Racing and/or Moroso offer a metal replacement with same dimensions/capacity as stock, for those interested in going that route.

Watching a teardown of a Coyote on a YouTube channel called "I do cars", the person doing the teardown mentioned that he's interested in seeing how these plastic pans hold up over the years, specifically with regard to how strong (or weak) they will remain as oil dries out the plastic over time - something I hadn't thought about prior.
I agree, I feel the same way with the heater Hoses,the plastic connections will get brittle over years.

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer

I agree, however, the issue is companies don't feel to really change something if it works and is well received. The 911 has looked pretty much the same for 50 years, same with the Wrangler. It's because it works, and if they changed those designs, fans would lose their shit. That being said, the mustang has always had a ton of visual variety, so hopefully designers aren't afraid to be bold. The cars that lead not only tend to retain similar designs, but also inspired other cars to try and emulate the design of more successful cars. Kinda like how most massive 3 row SUVs have started to look more like the Suburban, or how the updated pathfinder, carnival, and traverse all tried to copy the 5th gen explorer's design. If it success it leads, if it fails, it trails.

Elvis67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19gt ..19 ss 72 chevelle
A weird intercourse between a Mustang Charger and Camaro. Not sure I can handle this one.
It does kinda look like the Big three had a Threesome. Call that the love child front end conversion.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
It does kinda look like the Big three had a Threesome. Call that the love child front end conversion.
I both like it and dislike it at the same time but I think it's mainly because I'm used to what's already on the S550's.

gadgtfreek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT Premium
I like it, because I like the Dodge look, but I don't want it on a Mustang. Make it look different.
Sponsored