• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

_JĀ¢_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Fusion
There is some slight difference in the sound of the GT and DH.
Sponsored

Last edited:

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue Mach 1

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
The Dark Horse should sound closer to a Mach 1 with the larger tips and different resonator than the GT. Some can tell a difference, some can't. Either way, they both sound good.

_JĀ¢_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Fusion
Yeah they are both Dark Horse. But he hears the difference between the two šŸ˜‚
I was comparing the sound clips, to the GT clips posted earlier by Back2Gas. Should of probably made it more clear.

DarthMalice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1; AT; M0960
Lol. Screen well integrated? Did he actually say that? I don't care how you sit in it, that screen is not integrated. It was slapped on-if that doesn't matter to you then to each his own. It is also comical to me how these reviewers act like there was no Mach 1 or GT350 with that Tremec short throw...like it is new in a mustang. I don't have the TREMEC but is the centering spring new...is that the point he was trying to make? The interior except for the slapped on screens and bulky flat bottom steering wheel is pretty much the same-even missed an opportunity to do heated/cooled recaros. Sound clip didn't seem too different from the Mach 1 to me but it wasn't really a good clip to judge by so I will wait to see what one sounds like in person. Maybe a Shelby or Boss variant down the road will appeal to me more.
Sponsored