• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Lol. Screen well integrated? Did he actually say that? I don't care how you sit in it, that screen is not integrated. It was slapped on-if that doesn't matter to you then to each his own. It is also comical to me how these reviewers act like there was no Mach 1 or GT350 with that Tremec short throw...like it is new in a mustang. I don't have the TREMEC but is the centering spring new...is that the point he was trying to make? The interior except for the slapped on screens and bulky flat bottom steering wheel is pretty much the same-even missed an opportunity to do heated/cooled recaros. Sound clip didn't seem too different from the Mach 1 to me but it wasn't really a good clip to judge by so I will wait to see what one sounds like in person. Maybe a Shelby or Boss variant down the road will appeal to me more.
Looks well integrated to me 🤷‍♀️
Sponsored

Smaaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Accord
I don’t have a huge issue with the integration either. I was kind of disappointed when I saw the first images of the base GT with the two iPads, but I think I’m getting used to it. Especially in the premium GT where the screens are connected. And it looks a lot better when they’re turned on with pretty cool looking graphics filling the screens.

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
Are These cars are gonna be in private hands before we see driving reviews?
Lap times, benchmarks?,
I sniped this comment from James, ThrottleHouse co-host, saying that first drives for media will be in July.

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I sniped this comment from James, ThrottleHouse co-host, saying that first drives for media will be in July.

When I first put my order in was seriously considering driving down to Doug Demuro to let him review it. He's only about 3hrs away but at the rate production is going he'll have his review car well before then

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
When I first put my order in was seriously considering driving down to Doug Demuro to let him review it. He's only about 3hrs away but at the rate production is going he'll have his review car well before then
It's a safe assumption that he'll get a presser in well before any media embargo deadlines, but I hope it's as good as the spec you've got in your signature lol. Might want to drop that thing off to give the S650's review a fair shake

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
It's a safe assumption that he'll get a presser in well before any media embargo deadlines, but I hope it's as good as the spec you've got in your signature lol. Might want to drop that thing off to give the S650's review a fair shake
Haha yeah we'll see. If he gets a base eco or GT then it'll be worth. I mean nothing wrong with shooting him an email!
Sponsored