• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Thoughts on this build?

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
I wanted NPP but couldn’t order it because it was on constraint when I place my order. Which sucks. Wish ford would have said sure but it will be a minute….
Sponsored

Jivor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT
The build should suite you well; good choices all around.

That last picture reinforces my choice of NPP; the side profile of the cabin seems to flow from front window to rear with the black roof, and the black mirrors don't stand out against the side windows. That pronged spoiler is seems to spoil the lines of the car, much cleaner in the 7G vs 6G, but that is a subjective thing.

Last edited:

gpellis87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 F150 Raptor, '22 X5
I wanted NPP but couldn’t order it because it was on constraint when I place my order. Which sucks. Wish ford would have said sure but it will be a minute….
why couldn’t you? You should be able to place an order even if it’s on “constraint” I did and it got scheduled. It’s just on constraint any given week it doesn’t mean they’ve exhausted all capacity in MY24 for that package.

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
They had errors preventing them from ordering. Believe me I had them try different things because I wanted it so bad.

OP
OP
TheRuthlessObliterator

TheRuthlessObliterator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
The build should suite you well; good choices all around.

That last picture reinforces my choice of NPP; the side profile of the cabin seems to flow from front window to rear with the black roof, and the black mirrors don't stand out against the side windows. That pronged spoiler is seems to spoil the lines of the car, much cleaner in the 7G vs 6G, but that is a subjective thing.
Agreed! I think it will look way better with a black spoiler. Not sure why the NPP in yellow with PP get you a black spoiler like the rest ofthe colors. It is weird.

Jivor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT
Last edited:
OP
OP
TheRuthlessObliterator

TheRuthlessObliterator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I like that build, yellow will look awesome with NP. I'd 100% lose the space grey interior though. It's basically just white and imo doesn't look great with light colors. It's also going to be a PITA to keep clean

JAL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I ordered vapor blue. I prefer yellow. My reason for vapor blue is to minimize the attention I get (as far as can be done in a v8 Mustang). It's also the reason I ordered active exhaust. I want to be under the radar as much as possible until I get to the track.
If you don't mind being known miles around town as the guy with the yellow Mustang, why not go for it? You like the color. It's very upscale and rare. It's also one of the safest colors for collision avoidance day/night.

OP
OP
TheRuthlessObliterator

TheRuthlessObliterator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I like that build, yellow will look awesome with NP. I'd 100% lose the space grey interior though. It's basically just white and imo doesn't look great with light colors. It's also going to be a PITA to keep clean
I feel the same but I don’t want plain black. It’s just too mainstream and last 3 cars I drove had all black interiors. I wanted Carmine red but it doesn’t allow to select red interior with yellow exterior.

I’m still deciding if I want to stick with grey or move to black. The grey interior on it’s own looks pretty good.

Also, I’m gonna dark tint my Windows so, I don’t think interior color matters too much, right?

S650 Mustang Thoughts on this build? IMG_3397

OP
OP
TheRuthlessObliterator

TheRuthlessObliterator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I ordered vapor blue. I prefer yellow. My reason for vapor blue is to minimize the attention I get (as far as can be done in a v8 Mustang). It's also the reason I ordered active exhaust. I want to be under the radar as much as possible until I get to the track.
If you don't mind being known miles around town as the guy with the yellow Mustang, why not go for it? You like the color. It's very upscale and rare. It's also one of the safest colors for collision avoidance day/night.
Totally agree, I wanted to be low-key with the vapour blue but I fell in love with cyber orange with NPP. Now I’m all for bright colors on the Mustang.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
S650 - GT Premium - Yellow Splash - Space Grey Interior - Nite Pony Package - 401A - 10 speed Auto - Spoiler Delete - 3.55 LSA - Active Valve Exhaust

Do you think this will be a good combo? Did you guys come across pictures of a similar build? I found one video with NPP and PP (looks badass in my opinion).

Add an aftermarket spoiler in shadow black.

Also, will this be better than Vapour Blue?

Iso.jpg

Live front.jpg

Back.jpg

SideLive.jpg
I love the spoiler! Think it makes them look sportier and more like the muscle cars. We always had our cars jacked up years ago. Those were fun times

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was initially all for Vapour Blue too. I saw one in person and felt it's a little dull/greyish for my taste. I want my Mustang to be flashy and turn heads while I drive by. I saw a S550 in Cyber Orange with NPP and I absolutely loved it. If S650 had that, I would have gone with that without any thought. Next closest thing to that is Yellow ig?

Now I am unable to decide lol.
We got the atlas blue, it’s really pretty, but I wish now we would have gotten the rapid red

OP
OP
TheRuthlessObliterator

TheRuthlessObliterator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I love the spoiler! Think it makes them look sportier and more like the muscle cars. We always had our cars jacked up years ago. Those were fun times
Are you referring to the PP spoiler or the decklid spoiler? I like this one better:

S650 Mustang Thoughts on this build? 417604

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's almost been a month since I placed my order but I still didn't get my VIN. What's the average time to get a build date for cars with NPPs? Any clue?
I don’t think any of us can Make out how they decide which ones to do in which ones not too. I have seen a lot of them for sale on cars.com for anybody’s getting tired of waiting. You probably can find the same one somewhere on there but who knows if it’s close to your place or not
Sponsored