• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

So whats the general thoughts on 7gen Dud or Stud!!!

ShaBoingBoing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti G37
No difference between broken in and not broken in.. been several dynos now between new and post 1000 miles.. they all made the same power..

If anything cars might start feeling faster as weather cools off..but on a corrected dyno
.. no difference
I don’t think it’s an issue of engine output as much as it is the way the transmission behaves. Also would be nice to eliminate all variables so that nobody can make excuses
Sponsored

ElektroSmokes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT, 2016 Ecoboost, 2021 GT
The car is a work of art and true Mustang. F’in stud in a girly car show. The interior is 2024 into a “future is here now”, total EV market, so it only makes sense. Let me roll up on your girly S550 or your dated Camaro in a Dark Horse trim and rev it and literally have you tell me you don’t like it? If you don’t appreciate this car and can’t judge the overall beauty but find a way to complain about any of the inferior options to base your total purchase on you are simply stuck on always complaining about anything “new”. Car is dam work of art and crushes the S550 in the muscle department, which is what we ALL ALWAYS WANT yet somehow people think it’s not enough? It’s a total nod to the early 70s and truly timeless already! Bottom line is Ford killed it and there is no denying it. Dodge is dead and Camaro too so this is the answer to the whole V8 muscle car loving world. Sporty as a dam Vette yet muscular like a Camaro is not. It’s new age and truly a collection piece. If you are gonna complain about a dam touch screen in 2024 you are stuck in the past and Ford is not. My hats off to Ford. Now let me cold start that Dark Horse and look at you negative Nancy’s and smirk at you while everyone on the block runs over to my car. They will look right past your S550 for sure bet! I f’in love this car and it makes Dodge’s shit look dated and Camaro look dated as well. When you have to critique down to a dam panel as the reason it is not a worthy you simply need to check back after your ass cools off after you just got slapped with a Mustang design that is out of your time zone! I don’t care that you have an opinion because to not say this is a stud is silly as can be.
Worst forum post I've ever seen in my almost 30 years of cruising message boards. This shit made my dick tingle.

IceGamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW G20 330d xdrive
Worst forum post I've ever seen in my almost 30 years of cruising message boards. This shit made my dick tingle.
Just switch the words Ford and Mustang with Tesla and you have the reason why everyone hates their toxic community.

Anyhow, don't feed the Troll, he just created his account a few days earlier :D

DRB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 5.0 Performance Pack convertible, Rapid Red
The car is a work of art and true Mustang. F’in stud in a girly car show. The interior is 2024 into a “future is here now”, total EV market, so it only makes sense. Let me roll up on your girly S550 or your dated Camaro in a Dark Horse trim and rev it and literally have you tell me you don’t like it? If you don’t appreciate this car and can’t judge the overall beauty but find a way to complain about any of the inferior options to base your total purchase on you are simply stuck on always complaining about anything “new”. Car is dam work of art and crushes the S550 in the muscle department, which is what we ALL ALWAYS WANT yet somehow people think it’s not enough? It’s a total nod to the early 70s and truly timeless already! Bottom line is Ford killed it and there is no denying it. Dodge is dead and Camaro too so this is the answer to the whole V8 muscle car loving world. Sporty as a dam Vette yet muscular like a Camaro is not. It’s new age and truly a collection piece. If you are gonna complain about a dam touch screen in 2024 you are stuck in the past and Ford is not. My hats off to Ford. Now let me cold start that Dark Horse and look at you negative Nancy’s and smirk at you while everyone on the block runs over to my car. They will look right past your S550 for sure bet! I f’in love this car and it makes Dodge’s shit look dated and Camaro look dated as well. When you have to critique down to a dam panel as the reason it is not a worthy you simply need to check back after your ass cools off after you just got slapped with a Mustang design that is out of your time zone! I don’t care that you have an opinion because to not say this is a stud is silly as can be.
So, you bought the Ecoboost then?

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
S58 beamers are legit, but 100k vs 50k is quite a contrast.
Enjoy your Prius though!

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
I love the looks of the car, that being said so far its a nogo for me.

1. The steering, which was suppose to be better than the regular S550GT is worse. I extensively drove one just yesterday as my local dealer was offering me $3k off of MSRP. The steering felt I was on an XBox controller. I have a 2020 Mustang GT that is modded but I don't ever remember my steering felt as numb as it did on this car. I drove the S650 in Track mode, the steering was in Sport and I was shocked I couldn't tell what the front of the car was doing. Could it have been the alignment was off from the factory? I couldn't tell you.

I came out of a 2013 BMW E92 M3 which had excellent steering which I sold to get my 2020 Mustang. The 2020 Mustang steering was inferior to the steering of the bimmer. I just test drove a 2024 BMW M2, that steering was not bad, not as good as my E92 but definitely better than the S650.

2. Unfortunately South Bay Ford puts 87 octane in their new cars, but I have to tell you my 2020 Mustang GT with the Ford PowerKit and 4.09 gears felt like it would wipe the floor with the S650 I drove. Now my 2020 is about 180 lbs. lighter than the S650 and the S650 felt lethargic. Could be the new car needs to break in a tad and once again the 87 octane.

3. The interior is basically an S550 with the digital dash, which I like. I am 59 but I do like tech. The dash doesn't get in the way at all of the driving experience. I thought it was cool, just not cool enough to go $45K more in debt.

That all being said I put over 25 miles on this car on a little test loop that had some highway and some turns. I was not impressed, definitely didn't feel like it was worth it to go back into a huge amount of debt. I was disappointed. I went there literally ready to sell my 2020 and buy this car. I drove home with my 2020.

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S58 beamers are legit, but 100k vs 50k is quite a contrast.
Enjoy your Prius though!

Im going M2 route, you get the S58 for the price of a base DH premium without the markup.

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

I wouldn't call it a shit car, but I think the cost of the car, which I don't blame fully on Ford is a huge downer. I can get a BMW M2 $64K that leases better (I want the tax advantages of leasing) than the Mustang. Also the base M2 comes with all the goodies until you start adding all the CF bits.

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
It’s aight ..not meant to be a family collectible ..I mean with the LCD screens short lifespans and the car being about 70 percent plastic that starts to brittle after about 20 years …computer chips everywhere in the car ..those have short lifespans too ..stuff isnt made to last anymore …enjoy it now cause your grandkids not gonna want that out dated ICE vehicle when they are promoting electric in every aspect of our lives these days 😂😂🤣🤣

Hmm ice caps, ice ? Ice caps influenced by ice? Kinda circular there. lol. Wait it was green but now it’s not, how, don’t ask.…

Gen7 - still early but leaning in the upward direction.

Dapsters

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 gt premium performance package vapor blue
I only got my 650 because I totaled my 550. The way the outside looks is definitely something you have to see in person.. the interior though I absolutely hate it. I've had the car a week now and I've put 1200 miles on it.. can't get use to it. I'll probably be trading it in for a 550 mach1 after a year or two
Sponsored