• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Thoughts on this build?

TheRuthlessObliterator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
S650 - GT Premium - Yellow Splash - Space Grey Interior - Nite Pony Package - 401A - 10 speed Auto - Spoiler Delete - 3.55 LSA - Active Valve Exhaust

Do you think this will be a good combo? Did you guys come across pictures of a similar build? I found one video with NPP and PP (looks badass in my opinion).

Add an aftermarket spoiler in shadow black.

Also, will this be better than Vapour Blue?

S650 Mustang Thoughts on this build? Iso

S650 Mustang Thoughts on this build? Live front

S650 Mustang Thoughts on this build? Back

S650 Mustang Thoughts on this build? SideLive
Sponsored

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 2020 Explorer
Personally I like Vapour Blue but I like all the other options you have chosen .. but I'm also just not a yellow guy so don't let my opinion sway you...

OP
OP
TheRuthlessObliterator

TheRuthlessObliterator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Personally I like Vapour Blue but I like all the other options you have chosen .. but I'm also just not a yellow guy so don't let my opinion sway you...
I was initially all for Vapour Blue too. I saw one in person and felt it's a little dull/greyish for my taste. I want my Mustang to be flashy and turn heads while I drive by. I saw a S550 in Cyber Orange with NPP and I absolutely loved it. If S650 had that, I would have gone with that without any thought. Next closest thing to that is Yellow ig?

Now I am unable to decide lol.

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 2020 Explorer
I was initially all for Vapour Blue too. I saw one in person and felt it's a little dull/greyish for my taste. I want my Mustang to be flashy and turn heads while I drive by. I saw a S550 in Cyber Orange with NPP and I absolutely loved it. If S650 had that, I would have gone with that without any thought. Next closest thing to that is Yellow ig?

Now I am unable to decide lol.

I kind of dig the grabber blue with NP... I think it pops and pays homage to old school Mustang color

gpellis87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 F150 Raptor, '22 X5
Personally I like spoilers, but you’re going aftermarket and it’s a matter of taste unless you’re tracking a car and it produces actual downforce.

I’m really tired of the grayscale that all manufacturers are putting out. Feels like my last multiple cars have been some shade of gray/black/blue that looks gray. I like the Vapor Blue, but I don’t think I want another car in a grayish hue at the moment.

I’m doing race red. Yellow is bright. I haven’t seen one in person but in pictures I really like it, I think it looks good.

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
If you haven’t ordered yet, good luck with getting a nite pony package….

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
Which one makes your heart putter just looking at it?

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
S650 - GT Premium - Yellow Splash - Space Grey Interior - Nite Pony Package - 401A - 10 speed Auto - Spoiler Delete - 3.55 LSA - Active Valve Exhaust

Do you think this will be a good combo? Did you guys come across pictures of a similar build? I found one video with NPP and PP (looks badass in my opinion).

Iso.jpg

Live front.jpg

Back.jpg

SideLive.jpg
that looks amazing, imo would look perfect with those black and red vinyl stripes

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium

Iso.jpg

Live front.jpg

Back.jpg

SideLive.jpg
If you like yellow, I love it!!! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
TheRuthlessObliterator

TheRuthlessObliterator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Personally I like spoilers, but you’re going aftermarket and it’s a matter of taste unless you’re tracking a car and it produces actual downforce.

I’m really tired of the grayscale that all manufacturers are putting out. Feels like my last multiple cars have been some shade of gray/black/blue that looks gray. I like the Vapor Blue, but I don’t think I want another car in a grayish hue at the moment.

I’m doing race red. Yellow is bright. I haven’t seen one in person but in pictures I really like it, I think it looks good.
I agree. Vapour blue is more grey and less blue. Race Red is as bright as the yellow splash. Race red looks mean but I feel it's more common to see them on the road (many other owners of civics and accords pick that). Yellow on the other side, I have seen them on Corvettes and stuff but less on everyday cars.

OP
OP
TheRuthlessObliterator

TheRuthlessObliterator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
If you haven’t ordered yet, good luck with getting a nite pony package….
It's almost been a month since I placed my order but I still didn't get my VIN. What's the average time to get a build date for cars with NPPs? Any clue?

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
If you’ve already ordered you’ll be fine. Just have to wait till they have parts for it.

OP
OP
TheRuthlessObliterator

TheRuthlessObliterator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Which one makes your heart putter just looking at it?
I would say Cyber Orange but that's not an option here. So next thing on the list would be this yellow and then red. Vapour Blue was more like a low-key stealth look for me but I am not sure if I want that now. This will be my first ever Mustang and I want it to flashy. I am 25 and able to finally afford it.

OP
OP
TheRuthlessObliterator

TheRuthlessObliterator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
that looks amazing, imo would look perfect with those black and red vinyl stripes
Right? I feel the same!

What about space grey interiors? Will it go with the yellow and NPP?

OP
OP
TheRuthlessObliterator

TheRuthlessObliterator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
If you’ve already ordered you’ll be fine. Just have to wait till they have parts for it.
Yes, I read that NPP is a constrained commodity. I hope I get my car before Christmas.

From the tracker I see most of the NPP guys got their build dates 3-4 months after the order date. I am assuming that will be true for me too hopefully (fingers crossed)
Sponsored