• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
Call me cynical, but I think half the reason it looks good here is because it’s underexposed and hiding what they did to that front bumper

Taking my cynic’s cap off and it does look utterly menacing here though. Good silhouette
I corrected the brightness and ran it through an AI upscaler. I still think it looks great in this shot. but they photoshopped the black part under the lights in bodycolor for this shot!?

My biggest gripe is that the car will miss painted gloss black parts, would be must have for the dealer to do before delivery
S650 Mustang The new pictures from the Ford 2024 Mustang webpage 1665954408257
Sponsored

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
I corrected the brightness and ran it through an AI upscaler. I still think it looks great in this shot. but they photoshopped the black part under the lights in bodycolor for this shot!?

My biggest gripe is that the car will miss painted gloss black parts, would be must have for the dealer to do before delivery
1665954408257.png
Good catch, strange. I bet it’s still the satin plastic. Maybe the details got crushed when trying to correct it in post. It tends to blend in with Blue Ember in certain lighting, like below:

S650 Mustang The new pictures from the Ford 2024 Mustang webpage 1665956290047

I get that they’re trying to create the ninja mask effect—framing the grille and headlights inside a defined, narrow and horizontal space—similar to the classic Mustangs and inherent in the latest Challenger and Camaro models. It’s more of a hint or suggestion to the shape with graphics, but I think I would’ve preferred it if Ford just said f*ck it and took it further for the DH:

1) recess the grille further into the body

2) bring the defining edge that sweeps under the matte plastic bits across the bottom of the grille up higher and make that entire surface flatter and deeper

3) add a small bevel to that same edge and have it fade into the corners of the headlights so that there’s at least some surface separation outside of body color/matte black.

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
Gosh who holds the steering wheel like that.... ah I forgot that the dashboard was inspired by fighter jets. Now I get it why he is holding it as if the Mustang is doing 500 mph :D

S650 Mustang The new pictures from the Ford 2024 Mustang webpage 1665961630366

Murfstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Explorer ST, 2021 VW GTI
Gosh who holds the steering wheel like that.... ah I forgot that the dashboard was inspired by fighter jets. Now I get it why he is holding it as if the Mustang is doing 500 mph :D

1665961630366.png
“Gosh who holds the steering wheel the correct way?” Umm anyone that knows correct hand positioning and is properly qualified to have a drivers license.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
Love how they keep showing the woman with the EcoBoost but soon as there is an interior shot shes in the guys manual GT with the top down because they want to keep hiding the base interior

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
“Gosh who holds the steering wheel the correct way?” Umm anyone that knows correct hand positioning and is properly qualified to have a drivers license.
Dude if you hold that steering wheel like that, you either have cramps or *hitting yourself because you are insecure. I mean look at the picture. That dude is holding it as his life is in jeopardy.

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
Dude if you hold that steering wheel like that, you either have cramps or *hitting yourself because you are insecure. I mean look at the picture. That dude is holding it as his life is in jeopardy.
I promise you they didn’t think that deep about it

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
I really loved the whole S197/S550/S650 journey. A LOT of really great cars have been produced. Mustang really rediscovered its roots and expanded its legendary heritage with both research and development as well as respect and dignity.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
I really loved the whole S197/S550/S650 journey. A LOT of really great cars have been produced. Mustang really rediscovered its roots and expanded its legendary heritage with both research and development as well as respect and dignity.
Really it all started performance wise with the 2001 Bullitt. Before that it was just SVT products from 93-99 keeping the Mustang GT as not to impressive mid trim. Bullitt worked, lead to the Mach1, and 2003 Cobra moving up high enough that it gave Mustang room to stretch its legs. Then the 06-07 Shelby GT, then 08-09 Bullitt then the BOSS cars and find that Mustang can stand out on its own with some amazing performance without needing to be an SVT product. Each revision things from those special trims made it back into the GT a couple years later. I can't think of ANYTHING special really special about any non-SVT product from well, the mid 70's till 2001.

If they hadn't thought to make the '01 Bullitt I wonder if Mustangs would have stuck with just "GT" as its top trim.

GT 550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black GT MT S550
I corrected the brightness and ran it through an AI upscaler. I still think it looks great in this shot.

1665954408257.png
Nice work. It does look really good from that angle and I could even learn to live with the rear styling given how the one on the background looks. Unfortunately most folks don't get on the roof when they want to look at their car. Much anticipation for seeing one in the wild.

This shot makes me want to reach out and grab the screen to stop it from falling off the dashboard in corners. Strange perspective too...left arm is normal, right arm is coming from way over the top of the console lid dude must be a very strange shape.
S650 Mustang The new pictures from the Ford 2024 Mustang webpage 1666172102648

OP
OP
Ericc B

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GT
LOL every car on the planet has a better looking grille :D