• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Tonystark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang 4-Turbo w/Pony package
That photo does look good and it has grown on me, as well. Then I see the interior photo above and I am back to 'Nah' again.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
The perforated leather on the steering wheel certainly looks like it might be an improvement. I liked the perforated leather on my FiST steering wheel a lot better than the "leather" on my GT or the alcantera on the GT350.

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
The DH looks really awesome from this angle
1665835621188.png
Call me cynical, but I think half the reason it looks good here is because it’s underexposed and hiding what they did to that front bumper

Taking my cynic’s cap off and it does look utterly menacing here though. Good silhouette

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Call me cynical, but I think half the reason it looks good here is because it’s underexposed and hiding what they did to that front bumper
Ha! I don't really understand the "eye black" look under the headlights on the Dark Horse, but I like the look of it better than the standard GT. I don't like how the black part of the front grille of the GT extends down to part of the bumper. It just looks terrible, IMO.

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
That photo does look good and it has grown on me, as well. Then I see the interior photo above and I am back to 'Nah' again.
I don't hate the interior as much as others here, but the buttons next to the start button look so cheap to me. I wish they would have kept the toggle switches.

lisandra

mama smurf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost PP non premium

Taking my cynic’s cap off and it does look utterly menacing here though. Good silhouette
Fixed. Still looks great to me. Altho I do prefer the gt/racecar

S650 Mustang The new pictures from the Ford 2024 Mustang webpage PSX_20221015_205755

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
Fixed. Still looks great to me. Altho I do prefer the gt/racecar

PSX_20221015_205755.png
It’s definitely not ugly, I guess I’m just sour that it doesn’t tickle my loins the way a halo Mustang should. Stance is right, just the details crossing me.

Ha! I don't really understand the "eye black" look under the headlights on the Dark Horse, but I like the look of it better than the standard GT. I don't like how the black part of the front grille of the GT extends down to part of the bumper. It just looks terrible, IMO.
At first I thought the eyeshadow little plastic things are what bothered me, but it’s really the way they treated the lower valance that’s my main issue. Not a fan of how the trailing line below the inserts sags into a continuous line (versus the GT with its flared flanking “brake” ducts) and I think the plastic inserts look a little half assed.

I don't hate the interior as much as others here, but the buttons next to the start button look so cheap to me. I wish they would have kept the toggle switches.
RIP toggles. My favorite interior feature for sure. Reserving my judgement until I see the interior in person at this point. Gonna hold my tongue on all of it until then.

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
I personally think the gt has a gorgeous front end design. It's more agressive than the current gt front end, but it's by no means over the top or too much. Most people seem to like it, especially those who've seen it in person.

lisandra

mama smurf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost PP non premium
It’s definitely not ugly, I guess I’m just sour that it doesn’t tickle my loins the way a halo Mustang should. Stance is right, just the details crossing me.

At first I thought the eyeshadow little plastic things are what bothered me, but it’s really the way they treated the lower valance that’s my main issue. Not a fan of how the trailing line below the inserts sags into a continuous line (versus the GT with its flared flanking “brake” ducts) and I think the plastic inserts look a little half assed.

RIP toggles. My favorite interior feature for sure. Reserving my judgement until I see the interior in person at this point. Gonna hold my tongue on all of it until then.
Im also not a fan of the front plastic wide fender things. I think the gt front with very little effort (removing the black plastic side things and a different splitter) could be made to look great

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I personally think the gt has a gorgeous front end design. It's more agressive than the current gt front end, but it's by no means over the top or too much. Most people seem to like it, especially those who've seen it in person.
Seeing it in person is ultimately the only way to properly judge it, and I'm hoping (though not overly optimistic) that Ford will have one at the Charlotte auto show in November. It's really just the black part of the grille that extends down over part of the front bumper that I don't like. It just looks off to me, in the same way that the rear "diffuser" of the 2010-2012 models went up so high that part of the license plate was over body color and some over black plastic. Again, just my opinion, and I'm curious to see what I think in person. The S650 doesn't immediately strike me the way the S550 did, though.

Crayon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Ecoboost "Maggie"
Seeing it in person is ultimately the only way to properly judge it, and I'm hoping (though not overly optimistic) that Ford will have one at the Charlotte auto show in November. It's really just the black part of the grille that extends down over part of the front bumper that I don't like. It just looks off to me, in the same way that the rear "diffuser" of the 2010-2012 models went up so high that part of the license plate was over body color and some over black plastic. Again, just my opinion, and I'm curious to see what I think in person. The S650 doesn't immediately strike me the way the S550 did, though.
I wish I could see it in person before the on sale date. Our Denver Auto Show has been canceled.

Kermut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
it’s the S550 platforms way of expressing how tired it is after 9 years on the market /s
Sponsored