• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Delivered! Show us your new Mustang! (Pictures ONLY)

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
Hey folks,

I am not entirely sure if we have a thread like that, but since people starting to get their Stangs, we could have one thread where the new owners could share their pictures and/or videos all together. Would be better rather than opening new threads by every person which would lead in thread spamming!

SHOW US YOUR MUSTANG!

Greetz

Evo

S650 Mustang Delivered! Show us your new Mustang! (Pictures ONLY) All Mustangs
Sponsored

S650 GT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Horse with Trailer
For me, the best thing to see is personal topics. Example:

- Franck's Black GT convertible
- Karen's White Ecoboost (with extra whine)

With this, we can follow all our members and their updates, upgrades and personal stories.
Because there is already a seperate thread of picture posting per specific color.

I would rather have personal topics, so we can follow our favorite car through the years.
But it's up to them to create one.

I would say @DTOWN can start it. I like to follow his vehicle for example, and the other person who just got his hands on his amazing Grabber Blue GT PP.

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
For me, the best thing to see is personal topics. Example:

- Franck's Black GT convertible
- Karen's White Ecoboost (with extra whine)

With this, we can follow all our members and their updates, upgrades and personal stories.
Because there is already a seperate thread of picture posting per specific color.

I would rather have personal topics, so we can follow our favorite car through the years.
But it's up to them to create one.

I would say @DTOWN can start it. I like to follow his vehicle for example, and the other person who just got his hands on his amazing Grabber Blue GT PP.
Agreed. I think all in one gets to be a mess.

I was trying to find Dtown's video the other day and trying to figure out what thread it was in.

OP
OP
Evo1986

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you guys are interested in someone's car, just PM that Person. Why should we have 200 threads? Those cars won't differ apart from (EB/GT/DH) color and rim choice :D

S650 GT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Horse with Trailer
If you guys are interested in someone's car, just PM that Person. Why should we have 200 threads? Those cars won't differ apart from (EB/GT/DH) color and rim choice :D
Yeah, let's just pm people. Why this whole forum with info and stories with all those different threads. Just pm somebody. 🤦‍♂️

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
> Body kits have entered the chat
> Lighting upgrades have entered the chat
> Interior upgrades have entered the chat
> Suspension changes have entered the chat

having one thread for everything anyone does to their Mustang is pretty silly, as it will end up having over 200 pages before long and who knows where anything is in it? 200 threads about different vehicles is easier to deal with than shuffling through a massive thread with everything. plus, if someone does something custom with their Mustang and someone else wants to do that too, it's stupid to force people to PM you and wait on your response if you respond at all, when you can leave the information on your project's thread and not have that bottleneck at all

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
I agree. With one thread there would be too many conversations/questions overlapping. It does get confusing. I plan on starting a thread when I get mine. If someone wants to delete it, fine.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
How about you PM them.. and we will do what we want as well.

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Only way a single thread works is if people just post pics and no one else really comments. Post your pics, if anyone is interested they can see who the car owner is and reach out to them to ask questions. In the meantime if owner wants their own dedicated thread to their delivery have at it.

OP
OP
Evo1986

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, let's just pm people. Why this whole forum with info and stories with all those different threads. Just pm somebody. 🤦‍♂️
Ok Napoleon, easy there. This forum is a suggestion and people can embed pictures if they want to. If not, also fine. It is easy as that.

OP
OP
Evo1986

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Only way a single thread works is if people just post pics and no one else really comments. Post your pics, if anyone is interested they can see who the car owner is and reach out to them to ask questions. In the meantime if owner wants their own dedicated thread to their delivery have at it.
Yes good call. I have changed the header that. Anyone who is interested can upload their pictures only.
Sponsored