• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
shame we gotta wait until Monday and Tuesday to get driving impressions, i am noticing a trend of people being 50/50 on the existence of the displays but loving the software thats on them.

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
This is one of the best overviews of the car I have seen so far. I love his "Zonks"! Now the driver impressions next week.

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
this guy has the best videos lol
I wasn’t that impressed with his video. Mostly because I already knew all the info from my own extensive research of every feature the car had to offer. But yeah he went over a lot of stuff. Nothing that seemed like it was gained from the Ford sponsored media event though, just general stuff that’s already been documented in other articles and interviews.

Southpaw78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Anyone notice the auto start/stop button was blanked? This looked like a pretty loaded GT with the 10 spd, wonder why it's gone here. Not that I would miss it, I just hate blanks.

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
S650 Mustang Video: Is the 2024 Ford Mustang GT Performance Pack a V8 Muscle Car worth the price? (Raiti's Rides) Screenshot_2023-07-21-00-33-32-56_7a4090f09f6554852d748ee9fd6f40d3

Third brake light is spectacularly gross on the verts 🤢

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Factory 260 V8 3sp, Caspian Blue
Just like the review from TFL the accessory buttons at the bottom of the center stack seem super cheap, and it looks like the whole piece moves. I’m starting to fear this is going to be in the production models

VaporGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Nice video!
personally the Third brake light on the convertible does not bother me, but the old style AM/FM antenna… 😳…lol.
The vapor blue look so nice! I suggest you watch the video in 4k... you can see all the blue spangles.😍 i love it

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos
I literally never noticed the antenna before he pointed it out. Now I can't unsee it. Agree on the zonk there. They should have put it in the w/s. Yuck

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Dang i just noticed he said July 24 ecoboost drive but July 25 for the GT. I wonder if the GT embargo is Tuesday or if it is just his decision to release them separate days.

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
Just like the review from TFL the accessory buttons at the bottom of the center stack seem super cheap, and it looks like the whole piece moves. I’m starting to fear this is going to be in the production models
At this point I expect that it is the production panel. :frown:

My biggest complaint is the empty space in the first position. On all of the pre-production cars it has been the auto start/stop. That blank button will forever drive me nuts. I was really hoping they would have a different version of that module for cars w/o the feature. So much so that I'm hoping that I can swap in a stop/start panel even if the feature does not work.

It sounds petty, and it is. Having that empty space will make me think about some feature that I could have had but skimped on. 🤬

TTown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Camaro ZL1 (prev. 2019 Mustang GT; 2025?)
Vapor blue. I don't get the fascination.

The convertible hood latch - it appears to be simple/effective/easy to use and probably saves money over the alternative. I'd quibble with the zonk.

Those silver wheels look too washed out. Ford should've made them brighter.
Sponsored