• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Tursey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 525
Maybe that car got hit and fixed up.
For now, maybe 80% of shown cars have had the same alignment problem between the hood and the fender, so... I guess it's not because of a hit

RTFM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1 2022 MT
I think it is more due to the position of the Sun and the shadows on a white body. But the scar connection between the headlight and the wheel looks like it was done by a rogue plastic surgeon. It feels like the 2 pieces belonged to 2 different cars and they got stitched together in haste.

Probably won’t look that bad on darker colors. Or different lighting angles.

S650 Mustang New Review & Ridealong Video! White Dark Horse Mustang by Raiti’s Rides C7756A23-6F61-4CC3-96A5-D32C80738452

S650 GT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Horse with Trailer
I think it is more due to the position of the Sun and the shadows on a white body. But the scar connection between the headlight and the wheel looks like it was done by a rogue plastic surgeon. It feels like the 2 pieces belonged to 2 different cars and they got stitched together in haste.

Probably won’t look that bad on darker colors. Or different lighting angles.

C7756A23-6F61-4CC3-96A5-D32C80738452.jpeg
It's not the lightning angle. It's bad fitment.

Longitude Zero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium, 2007 Mustang V6.
Dayum the part fitment sucks big time. Also I have yet to see any video where somebody else other than Ford employees are driving. What is up with not allowing the Youtube reviewer to drive?

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
Most likely it’s already done and they’re under embargo… need to find out when that lifts.

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
Dayum the part fitment sucks big time. Also I have yet to see any video where somebody else other than Ford employees are driving. What is up with not allowing the Youtube reviewer to drive?
Simple?
It cannot be production ready.

Did any of these moron Youtubers mention whether the Darkhorses were still TT or PP?
I wouldn't expect Joe Raiti to be that familiar with TT/PP, given he covers all vehicle makes. But these other Ford wannabes should have their finger on the pulse.

One video I watched showed the dash and had a passenger side TT badge. Could have been old b-roll footage though.

Unless Ford are stringing everything out to distract from scheduling and production delays?

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
I believe I saw somewhere that the cars in NY were PP

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Simple?
It cannot be production ready.

Did any of these moron Youtubers mention whether the Darkhorses were still TT or PP?
I wouldn't expect Joe Raiti to be that familiar with TT/PP, given he covers all vehicle makes. But these other Ford wannabes should have their finger on the pulse.

One video I watched showed the dash and had a passenger side TT badge. Could have been old b-roll footage though.

Unless Ford are stringing everything out to distract from scheduling and production delays?
I believe I saw somewhere that the cars in NY were PP
Yes they were PP, and not TT like we have seen at autoshows so far.

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
Every single S650 shown had trunk fitment issues. I wouldn't get my hopes up that the production car will look better
S650 Mustang New Review & Ridealong Video! White Dark Horse Mustang by Raiti’s Rides 1681209931439

I think even the good old crooked 3rd brake light returns...
S650 Mustang New Review & Ridealong Video! White Dark Horse Mustang by Raiti’s Rides 1681212221491

Baldilocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special
The fitment and materials are kinda swaying me towards the M240i a bit. Still holding out hope.

tokuzumi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Escalade ESV
The new 2 series looks like a generic car from GTA. Like BMW couldn't get the rights to their own cars and had to make something that looked like what they might have built.

Baldilocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special
The new 2 series looks like a generic car from GTA. Like BMW couldn't get the rights to their own cars and had to make something that looked like what they might have built.

Looks great in person and the fit and finish is much better. If I am going to spend $60K+ on a two door sports car, it should have great materials inside.
Sponsored