• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
This is by far the best video I have seen so far. Mainly because Jim Owens was in on all of the steps of the Dark Horse creation. He really explains a lot about the Dark Horse.

Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue Mach 1
That’s great. Thanks. I was there. The car looks great. Not completely sold on the rear but I did find that though I don’t like the screens, overall they were less obtrusive than they appear in pictures. Jim came flat out and stated they are trying to bring in a younger audience. It 100% shows.
In the end, that color is amazing, and although the DH may not be my choice (that would be Mach 1), That Dark Horse is a beautiful car. I liked it a lot. I was impressed. The dash looks simplified and kind of empty, but the quality looks nice. In totality taking in consideration that we need younger folks to carry on, and the design cues necessary to involve the younger audience it all makes sense. Well done.

Last edited:

GrabberBlueFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali, Expedition EL, Durango
That’s great. Thanks. I was there. The car looks great. Not completely sold on the rear but I did find that though I don’t like the screens, overall they were less obtrusive than they appear in pictures. Jim came flat out and stated they are trying to bring in a younger audience. It 100% shows.
In the end, that color is amazing, and although the DH may not be my choice (that would be Mach 1), That Dark Horse is a beautiful car. I liked it a lot. I was impressed. The dash looks simplified and kind of empty, but the quality looks nice. In totality taking in consideration that we need younger folks to carry on, and the design cues necessary to involve the younger audience it all makes sense. Well done.
Thanks for the info. I keep hearing the color is much better in person. Looking forward to seeing it in the sun!

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue Mach 1
The sides give the car a very “clean” look BTW. I think that’s where people get the Camaro influence from. But it looks quite good in person.
It will also probably help FRAP assemble them more consistently and make it easier to get the panel and door alignments right without as many visual reference points to work with.
Either that, or it frees them up to keep doing what they’ve been by making it less obvious.

Lmw34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
This is by far the best video I have seen so far. Mainly because Jim Owens was in on all of the steps of the Dark Horse creation. He really explains a lot about the Dark Horse.

reving Evan? really? LOL>....