• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

goodlettjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Squeaky wheels man... but yeah.. probably futile. Been married 24 yrs, I should know better LOL
Hitting 24 years myself during my scheduled build week of July 24th. Pleasure and pain. :champagne:😂
Sponsored

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue Mach 1
It's not about Joe or Jane on the line building. It is about the inept way Ford does things for the last two MAJOR product launches, The first being the Bronco and the second being the 2024 Mustang.
I can’t even imagine what it must be like to have to procure the variety of parts, predict their arrival and schedule to building of a car that has untold amounts of parts comprising it without delivery and or quality issues in this time. First time I feel like we’ve been teetering on becoming a third world country since covid.

timd38

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT/CS, C6 Corvette, 1997 GT Convertable
If this was a totally new car I would understand the delays, but is is just a top hat with added technology.

GoldenHand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
Ford needs to pump the brakes on events involving the DH. Starting to get annoying and embarrassing seeing Jim Owens show it off and advertise the launch while it's delayed. You don't launch a car that has an ongoing stop build in place.
Sponsored