• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Some 2024 Dark Horse Mustang Shots

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT PP1
Sadly all of these specialty models typically only have one color interior and it’s black. I prefer white cars with red interior although white with a blue interior would look nice as well. I have a feeling that white won’t be available with the blue interior 🥴
Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Sadly all of these specialty models typically only have one color interior and it’s black. I prefer white cars with red interior although white with a blue interior would look nice as well. I have a feeling that white won’t be available with the blue interior 🥴
So long as you do not get the exterior appearance package you should be good to go.

S650 Mustang Some 2024 Dark Horse Mustang Shots 8093CF79-7698-40F6-836F-8A33DBEBAE33

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
DARK HORSE AUTO(1).jpg
Dark Horse copy.jpg
7GEN MUST DARK HORSE  8-11-2022(2).jpg
DarkHorse front2_O.Dorandish(1).jpg
DarkHorse rear2_O.Dorandish(1).jpg

Stumbled across these on ford website, interiors look specific to the dark horse specs

Great first post and nice find! Welcome to M7G :)

I think I prefer the Dark Horse without the exterior appearance package, assuming that's just the stickers?

And seeing as Grabber Blue would be my first choice, those renderings are close enough!

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT PP1
Hmmm I’m kinda liking the blue interior 🤦🏼‍♂️

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT PP1
So long as you do not get the exterior appearance package you should be good to go.

8093CF79-7698-40F6-836F-8A33DBEBAE33.jpeg
Can’t get the Carmine Red interior on the DH

Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287
I've been wanting a blue interior. I hope its an option on other future variants too.

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
DARK HORSE AUTO(1).jpg
Dark Horse copy.jpg
7GEN MUST DARK HORSE  8-11-2022(2).jpg
DarkHorse front2_O.Dorandish(1).jpg
DarkHorse rear2_O.Dorandish(1).jpg

Stumbled across these on ford website, interiors look specific to the dark horse specs
Wow that isa great finding. Was it a accidental leak, because it was being kept secret as of now. The DK interior looks nice and makes the car itself look more prestigious.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
I love the dark horse interior. I am a little sad that you can only get it in blue or black though, as I think it looks upscale, but want a red car. I dont think the blue interior would look as nice with race red exterior. I assume all black wont look as upscale. I wonder what color the recaros will be, and if there will be options.

69fstbak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 fast back

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It was a media release from Ford. Actually has some good info, photos and design shots.

https://media.ford.com/content/ford...09/14/ford-introduces-mustang-dark-horse.html
I must have overseen them when reading the press release. Yes there are some nice shots. I am wondering where the special button for driving mode is, because that silver shining button on the steering wheel is also available for the GT if I am not mistaken.

Really strange they make such a big deal of the interior with tinted windows but give away all details in their press room.

I am a bit disappointed for the shift paddels as they are just as the current GT model. For darkhorse I was expecting bigger pedals.

Also what I don't unterstand that all chrome elements are in black, but the door handle isn't.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
It was a media release from Ford. Actually has some good info, photos and design shots.

https://media.ford.com/content/ford...09/14/ford-introduces-mustang-dark-horse.html
I clicked on every link and do not see any interior pics. What am I missing?

https://media.ford.com/content/ford...se/jcr:content/rightRailPar/relatedmedia.html

If you mean the two pics in here these are design pics not the actual car. So we still do not know what it really looks like.

https://media.ford.com/content/ford...:content/rightRailPar/relatedmedia_1631.html#

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I clicked on every link and do not see any interior pics. What am I missing?

https://media.ford.com/content/ford...se/jcr:content/rightRailPar/relatedmedia.html

If you mean the two pics in here these are design pics not the actual car. So we still do not know what it really looks like.

https://media.ford.com/content/ford...:content/rightRailPar/relatedmedia_1631.html#
Yes but those design pics is basically the car but just as a major sketch. So it will actually look like that.

spectremotorsports

Consultant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Emma" 17 GT/PP Grabber Blue/Black roof
Do we have any details on what the appearance package even is? Kind of curious about why it limits the exterior color options and is required for blue ember
Sponsored