• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Some 2024 Dark Horse Mustang Shots

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Do we have any details on what the appearance package even is? Kind of curious about why it limits the exterior color options and is required for blue ember
They limited the Mach 1 appearance to FJG so that is probably a similar situation here. I think the interior part has blue accents, which is why its limited to the blues and black.
Sponsored

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
Do we have any details on what the appearance package even is? Kind of curious about why it limits the exterior color options and is required for blue ember
Since the car is pretty much the new Mach 1, the appearance package will be:
  • Exclusive access or limit to Blue Ember exterior color
  • Blue interior accents
  • The hood sticker

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
Since the car is pretty much the new Mach 1, the appearance package will be:
  • Exclusive access or limit to Blue Ember exterior color
  • Blue interior accents
  • The hood sticker
Praying to god that they offer a hood graphic delete.

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
Really not feeling the dark horse aesthetic at all. Would rather see more images of the GT in various colors and angles.

I appreciate the “Mach 1 Plus” performance goals of the car, but the looks (outside of the killer paint job and badge which I actually like) are a backward step from the GT. ITS A BIT OF A MESS and requires dark color to hide the cheap fascia.

love the name, love the new model, love the paint, love the engine/suspension goals, like the badge, really, really, really dislike the DH unique aesthetic elements. Takes a modern car and immediately backdated the exterior.

And hood stickies? Serious? Plus the way the front splitter is implemented just says “neckbeard.” just not appealing. No real design to it. Just “there’s a splitter there.”

Hopefully it gets a revision in two years that has more effort by designers with taste.

until then, would like to see some GT pics.

can’t wait to see a GT500/Cobra design. It’s great to venture out with new nomenclature, but no reason to retire venerable nameplates.

Last edited:

Lidsoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Darkhorse #0627
The production DH has a fire blued titanium shift knob. No photos yet but it is 3d printed.
There are these renders though if you haven’t seen em. Hope there is a 350 like Recaros and not the Gt ones. For now it looks like these are just the comfort seats or a place holder.
S650 Mustang Some 2024 Dark Horse Mustang Shots 0AECA727-F1BD-4A23-8B75-1A0F25635E27
S650 Mustang Some 2024 Dark Horse Mustang Shots 9C720592-20DA-42D8-A966-F897AE29C4FB

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
I'd be very surprised if there are no recardo seats for the darkhorse. Maybe they just don't show it yet.

To me it is weird that on one picture the Pony logo on the steering wheel is in chrom and on the other in black, because from what I know, it is also black.

Also wondering why the door handles are kept in chrom. That should be in black accent as well.

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP Prior: 20 SS 1LE, 17 GT350
I'm really so curious what the North American dark horse base will look like. I've seen the euro dark horse pic....and I hope it's not that. But I'd wager there's a good chance it is. I do not like the little strip of spoiler that say the mach base gets for example. The splitter extension makes such a difference IMO.

I think at least the wheels from the release car are standard, since there's a carbon fiber option. Don't think they'd have 3 wheels options.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
I'm really so curious what the North American dark horse base will look like. I've seen the euro dark horse pic....and I hope it's not that. But I'd wager there's a good chance it is. I do not like the little strip of spoiler that say the mach base gets for example. The splitter extension makes such a difference IMO.

I think at least the wheels from the release car are standard, since there's a carbon fiber option. Don't think they'd have 3 wheels options.
We’ve only seen the same pics you have so no clue about the base car. That said there will likely be three wheels. The base, handling package, and carbon fiber.

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
I am sure the European DH will be a DH light. The performance/handling package won't be available and we also not going to get the gurney flap from factory. No clue about wheel or paint options. BHP wise it will be less due to new CO2 regulations in Europe from 2024 forward.
Sponsored