• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Lethal5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black '17 GT
I was invited by Ford to this year’s Ford Nationals in Carlisle and had a chance to meet the chief engineers for the Raptor family lineup and Jim Owens for the 2024 Mustangs, as well as an opportunity to see and sit in the vehicles up close.

I threw together Jim’s comments on the new Mustangs, showcasing some features, and sharing some stories.

Sponsored

Last edited:

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Perhaps Mr. Owens could light a fire under FRAP's ass and get the orders built for people that are spending $40-$80k on his product line.

Edit.. let me rephrase.. a fire under Ford's ass . FRAP can only do what they are told or work with what they are given.

Last edited:

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
Perhaps Mr. Owens could light a fire under FRAP's ass and get the orders built for people that are spending $40-$80k on his product line.
it's not like they're holding things up to make people angry lol

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
it's not like they're holding things up to make people angry lol
meanwhile at FRAP:
"hey, dan, get over here, MartyFly92 is raging about is production date again lol"

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
meanwhile at FRAP:
"hey, dan, get over here, MartyFly92 is raging about is production date again lol"
It's not about Joe or Jane on the line building. It is about the inept way Ford does things for the last two MAJOR product launches, The first being the Bronco and the second being the 2024 Mustang.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
My orig post has been edited to redistribute away from FRAP and put it on Ford.

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
Cause if you aren't, then it's easy to not GAF.
At the same point, it's also important to understand that you placed an order on the first run of a model turnover so predictability isn't guaranteed

I genuinely mean this without any condescension, but just take a breather and recognize it'll be ready when it's ready

It makes zero business sense for Ford to delay a rollout on any vehicle without a reason. I'm sure they'd rather launch it now more than you or anyone else here

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
At the same point, it's also important to understand that you placed an order on the first run of a model turnover so predictability isn't guaranteed

I genuinely mean this without any condescension, but just take a breather and recognize it'll be ready when it's ready

It makes zero business sense for Ford to delay a rollout on any vehicle without a reason. I'm sure they'd rather launch it now more than you or anyone else here
I know man.. I can't call patients one of my virtues, unfortunately. . LOL

goodlettjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I know man.. I can't call patients one of my virtues, unfortunately. . LOL
So I’ve noticed. Maybe random that all I see are post like this from you. Your love for this situation, that we are all in, seems to be on every thread I’ve looked at in the past day or so.

I’m gonna tell you like I tell my wife. Chill. (Never works, but I still keep trying). :rockon:

PS. I’m way more invested in her than a Mustang and still screw that up on the daily. Delays at my house are common.

BreadBurner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A

Edit.. let me rephrase.. a fire under Ford's ass . FRAP can only do what they are told or work with what they are given.
FRAP?

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
So I’ve noticed. Maybe random that all I see are post like this from you. Your love for this situation, that we are all in, seems to be on every thread I’ve looked at in the past day or so.

I’m gonna tell you like I tell my wife. Chill. (Never works, but I still keep trying). :rockon:

PS. I’m way more invested in her than a Mustang and still screw that up on the daily. Delays at my house are common.
Squeaky wheels man... but yeah.. probably futile. Been married 24 yrs, I should know better LOL
Sponsored