• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
This guy could sell ice cubes to Eskimos!

Very watchable however, unlike stangmode.

RTFM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1 2022 MT
I’ll stay positive : nice and modern hommage to the S550. And the new engine bay is impressive.

tokuzumi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Escalade ESV
Anyone notice the terrible hood and bumper fitment, as well as the trunk lid not being aligned properly? You can see a pretty decent shadow in the video photo. Hopefully pre-production. If not, makes me concerned for what not so pro items are hidden.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
This one has the Black Recaros with blue stitching, vs the more Blue Recaros we have seen in the Blue Ember cars. I am hoping the blue recaros are tied to the appearance package and not 700A. I like the blue ones, not like the black better for my red car.

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
I agree, way more professional than the other one. I like his reviews

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
What's with the fit and finish above the drivers side head light?

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Anyone notice the terrible hood and bumper fitment, as well as the trunk lid not being aligned properly? You can see a pretty decent shadow in the video photo. Hopefully pre-production. If not, makes me concerned for what not so pro items are hidden.
Sorry I didn't see this. I agree there is some funky stuff going on there with the body panels. Above the headlight WTF?

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Hoping Joe gets a Blue Ember to drive. Need more videos in good daylight

would hate to see the hood fly up at speed. That fitment is ridiculous. I imagine this is what it looks like after being adjusted. might have to mount some hood pins!

And I can't stand white cars, but it looks so good on the DH.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
These are still PP builds, I'm crossing my fingers the hood alignment gets better by job 1.

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda MX5 ND2 30th anniversary
The front bumper is off you can see that in the alignment with the fender. Hence why it looks off where it meets the hood as it is all in once piece. Maybe the have removed it and half assed it when re-mounting it.

But having a car with that type of alignment and having folks reviewing it with potentially 100k+ viewers is just straight up messed up. I am not sure what Ford is thinking when having cars with this type of fitment on display and for reviews (social media platforms with the amount of reach)

Last edited:

Mustang33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FO
I've owned many Fords and a few Mustangs, you will rarely find one that has good panel alignment. I've continued to buy them because of overall appeal (appearance, performance, and fun factor). If they ever incorporate the digital dash into the dashboard so the lines flow better, I would be a buyer. Looking forward to hearing track reviews, kudos to Ford for building what appears to be a great Mustang. In the meantime my search goes on for an older generation Mustang that better suits my tastes.