• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Styling? Whats happening?

• Thread starter Deleted member 58706
  • Start date
  • Watchers 17

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
you mean a Ford Probe? /JK
Wasn't the Probe a joint venture with Mitsubishi?
Close…Mazda

The Ford Probe is a liftback coupé produced by Ford, introduced in 1988 and produced until 1997. The Probe was the result of Ford's collaboration with its longtime Japanese partner Mazda, and both generations of Probe were derived from the front-wheel drive Mazda G platform that underpinned the Mazda Capella.

More interesting stuff like Mazda owned Flat Rock (I didn’t know that).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Probe

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Me too. AM’s are timeless. My favorites are the early DB9’s. This is a 2009. Not bad for a 13 year old car.

1671739361755.jpeg
With some new LEDs and wheels, that could pass as a new car. Kinda like how the '05 ford gt with retrofitted lights similar to the current car looks amazing.
you mean a Ford Probe? /JK
Wasn't the Probe a joint venture with Mitsubishi?
Mazda, aka the coolest and most underrated Japanese car brand. Seriously, if you're ever in the market for a Japanese car, screw the rest of those losers and give Mazda your money. They deserve it more than most brands. Did I mention I love Mazda?

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
I believe so. One of the most Japanese-looking American cars ever.
True, but I think the design looks quite good. Better than the mid 90s mustang generation that preceded the new edge for sure... oh some people on this site are going to shred me for that statement.

S650 Mustang Styling? Whats happening? FAF403.car4_probe.pic_5

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
Hmm I should have picked up on the RX7 lines... Yeah Mazda is the only Jap maker where "fun to drive" is the core ethos. Ford would do well to get a fresh injection.

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe, 2013 Honda CR-V, 2009 Ford Fusion
Cross between a Fusion and a Probe.... little bit of Accord in there if you look at the rear quarter glass.
The DB9 looks so much better than any of those. BTW, the Fusion with the Ashton nose came a few years later.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
2024 taillight style lifted from Hyundai Sonata
1671499677194.png
Turnabout is fair play.

Because most people live sad little lives and can barely afford the cars they have. So, naturally, they feel threatened by the idea that something new is coming out that is better than what they have.
I feel threatened by every 911 and many Ferraris. The new Mustang? Not so much.

But I do live a sad little life thank you very much.

I must be the only person that likes it
Nope.

will gladly take the car on the right. Even if I have to pay more at the Rental counter.
:facepalm:

Hmm I should have picked up on the RX7 lines... Yeah Mazda is the only Jap maker where "fun to drive" is the core ethos. Ford would do well to get a fresh injection.
It's core to their ads, most of the cars, not so much. I do think the Miata is great. I wish I fit into it.

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe, 2013 Honda CR-V, 2009 Ford Fusion

f00man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Styling is a homerun for me, it INSTANTLY made 2015-2023 cars look like pre historic dinosaurs.

You don't like It then grab a C8 or Mclaren or whatever.
This will look super sharp next to the old foxbody.
You should work at work...for sales.😂 I needed that hyperbolic joke.

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
It's core to their ads, most of the cars, not so much. I do think the Miata is great. I wish I fit into it.
the Mazda Protege 3 and P5 were a hoot and a half. But that was 2003'ish. Forget the 80's I want the late 90's and early 2000's back.