• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Styling? Whats happening?

• Thread starter Deleted member 58706
  • Start date
  • Watchers 17

Deleted member 58706

Is anyone else disturbed by the direction Mustang styling is headed. Honestly,in a profile picture, if the average person was not told it was a Mustang that they were looking at I don't think they would believe you. All that's left on the exterior basically is three light tail lights and a grille shaped similarly to the original. I don't care how big or powerful the engine is, if it doesn't look good " I ain't buyin' "
Sponsored

NegativeMultiplier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
This has already been debunked in a side by side comparison on this forum. I've no idea what you're talking about.

Like I've repeatedly said, it's best if you rsserve your judgement until you've seen one in person (assuming you haven't), and more so in this case the two of them side by side. The pictures we've seen so far, even the best spy shots, do not do this car justice.

baazooka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 6MT
Is anyone else disturbed by the direction Mustang styling is headed. Honestly,in a profile picture, if the average person was not told it was a Mustang that they were looking at I don't think they would believe you. All that's left on the exterior basically is three light tail lights and a grille shaped similarly to the original. I don't care how big or powerful the engine is, if it doesn't look good " I ain't buyin' "
You obviously have never seen a foxbody :wink:

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
Little-known styling study for the S650 dash:

PXL_20221219_185430044.jpg
I love the way this design flows. You can clearly see the way the light reflects off all of the chamfers that it has really power proportions and unique elements that emphasize how strong it is. Really something to behold.

IceGamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW G20 330d xdrive
I love the way this design flows. You can clearly see the way the light reflects off all of the chamfers that it has really power proportions and unique elements that emphasize how strong it is. Really something to behold.
wasn't the design also influenced by fighter jet cockpits? A lot of edges and a display with stuff on it that hardly anyone can operate :D

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
wasn't the design also influenced by fighter jet cockpits? A lot of edges and a display with stuff on it that hardly anyone can operate :D
Hey that's offensive to the fighter pilots. I also heard Tom Cruise himself validated the new dash. Can't argue with that.

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
You’re bang on. And really forward-thinking with the screen tech; a real advancement over the previous generation’s limited physical switchgear.

I can’t stop staring at all of the horizontal lines. They really managed to make this one look lower and wider.