• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Shift Knob Replacements

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
Is there an A10 shifter replacement?
Im not a fan of the stock one at all!
FYI...
CJ's published this video 12 hours ago.

Sponsored

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
Just got this based on recommendations in this thread. I was going to to bullet work but instead went raceseng. This thing is a tank. Seems incredibly well built and the color is fantastic (transparent red). The install if you get OEM lockout is simple as can be. Taller than I wanted but it's still great. Not installed entirely because I can't find my thread lock but you get the idea

20230922_083512.jpg
What model is this one?
Looks great.

Is it the Slammer?

Mljh85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
What model is this one?
Looks great.

Is it the Slammer?
Yea it is. Selling the mustang so if you're interested in this lmk. I never properly secured this (loctite) because I was going to swap shifters but never did

EgoBoost

9/11 Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Black PPGT Manual MGW
Loving this shift knob. 190 grams candy red. No engraving so the wife canā€™t drive it šŸ˜„. Great quality for $50 bucks. Sits nice and low on my MGW shifter. Got it at shiftsolutionsco.com

IMG_3522.jpeg

IMG_3518.jpeg

IMG_3144.jpeg

IMG_3527.jpeg

Last edited:

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Continental Reserve; 2024 Mustang GT
I ordered the white Bullitt knob. It is weighted and feels nice. Still waiting on the car though. :crackup:

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT 6spd
Loving this shift knob. 190 grams candy red. No engraving so the wife canā€™t drive it šŸ˜„. Great quality for $50 bucks. Sits nice and low on my MGW shifter. Got it at shiftsolutionsco.com

IMG_3522.jpeg

IMG_3518.jpeg

IMG_3144.jpeg
Happy with mine from them!

24BlueStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang EcoBoost
https://www.americanmuscle.com/2015-mustang-shift-knobs.html/f/?ta$302=Automatic

Lol. Try this link, it should be sorted by auto shifters. Not nearly as many options as a manual but the grip shifters could be cool if that's your style.
So Iā€™m curious if any of those manual boots listed will fit with the black shift knob on a 2024 automatic ecoboost??? According to the website it wonā€™t fit because obviously the 24 has no manual option but will it fit in the car without making modifications to the console???

toodawg4ever

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non currently
How difficult is it to remove the stock 6 speed, shift ball (knob)? Someone mentioned it is secured firmly.

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maggie, beautiful Ā“15 Cyclone Mustang 51A Magnetic
How difficult is it to remove the stock 6 speed, shift ball (knob)? Someone mentioned it is secured firmly.
I just replaced mine yesterday; you have to put more strength than you think youā€™d have to, but less than it takes to damage anything lol
Firmly secured, but no tools required šŸ˜‰

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

mks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse (Grabber Blue)
Wait !
You removed the stock DH gear knob ?! šŸ˜³
Yeh, not a fan of the titanium. Billetworkz had the right color and weight (450 grams). Beyond that, the short teardrop design feels and (to me) looks right in the car.

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeh, not a fan of the titanium. Billetworkz had the right color and weight (450 grams). Beyond that, the short teardrop design feels and (to me) looks right in the car.
Itā€™s not necessarily my favorite, but itā€™s conception is smart, and I know that some people are willing to spend to get these

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
Itā€™s not necessarily my favorite, but itā€™s conception is smart, and I know that some people are willing to spend to get these
āœ‹šŸ» Guilty. I would have been fine if it wasnā€™t titanium, but I am a fan of the color and feel of it when it isnā€™t 30 degrees and my car hasnā€™t warmed up yet! šŸ˜… This isnā€™t the best picture but it looks pretty good with my interior lighting.

IMG_5163.jpeg

IMG_5140.jpeg
Sponsored