• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

S650 Mustang Fanboi Thread

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
As is to be expected, there are a lot of mixed opinions on the new car. I love reading some of the informed opinions posted here that provide insights and highlight key issues, but sifting through a million "ITS HIDEOUS" comments from people who can't justify buying it for whatever reason is a buzzkill.

Can we make this a thread for us fanbois to talk about what we like (or least say something nice :wink:), as new info and details come to light??

I'll start by commending @chazcron for the insane accuracy of his front end renders. I'm also in love with the new front end design and genuinely like what they've done with the cockpit. The non-premium models should at the very least get a decent size screen going forward
Sponsored

BoostRabbitGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang EcoBoost
After seeing the latest leak photo of the fastback's rearside, my concerns about the taillights have been resolved. Visually I love the S650's exterior. I hope everything else I have questions about gets addressed once they officially reveal it tonight. (Depending on how things turn out It may or may not be my last ICE car. We'll see.)

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
The front is my favorite part of S650. As someone mentioned in the other thread, the S650's front redesign made good on the mistake that was the '18 refresh lol.

Julie mustang 2022

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2022 premium convertable
As is to be expected, there are a lot of mixed opinions on the new car. I love reading some of the informed opinions posted here that provide insights and highlight key issues, but sifting through a million "ITS HIDEOUS" comments from people who can't justify buying it for whatever reason is a buzzkill.

Can we make this a thread for us fanbois to talk about what we like (or least say something nice :wink:), as new info and details come to light??

I'll start by commending @chazcron for the insane accuracy of his front end renders. I'm also in love with the new front end design and genuinely like what they've done with the cockpit. The non-premium models should at the very least get a decent size screen going forward
After seeing the latest leak photo of the fastback's rearside, my concerns about the taillights have been resolved. Visually I love the S650's exterior. I hope everything else I have questions about gets addressed once they officially reveal it tonight. (Depending on how things turn out It may or may not be my last ICE car. We'll see.)
Hello, I am new to this forum and I am waiting for my 2022 ecoboost premium convertible to be delivered (ordered in March 2022 - no news yet when it will be delivered). Should I wait for the 7th generation then ? What are the differences ? When will it be available for customers (in Canada) ?

OP
OP
93-Oct Mayne

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Hello, I am new to this forum and I am waiting for my 2022 ecoboost premium convertible to be delivered (ordered in March 2022 - no news yet when it will be delivered). Should I wait for the 7th generation then ? What are the differences ? When will it be available for customers (in Canada) ?
I would wait. I personally have been waiting to buy for over a year. This will new model will have improved performance and tech across the board, but you'll probably spend more. Specifics should come very soon

OP
OP
93-Oct Mayne

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
EXACTLY. I was concerned when I saw the photo of the red car, but the blue photo of the rear is much better. I still would've liked to see more Mach-e tail elements in there

S650 Mustang S650 Mustang Fanboi Thread 71C7F5B0-264B-4D17-B26A-2C0BE420D1C9

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
It looks great. A nice update inside and out.

I'm really looking forward to the specs.

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
In retrospect, the 2018-2023 had a loooooooooooong ass and a loooooooong nose.

As soon as front and rear collision technology got more compact, the Mustang dropped 8 inches off its total length, if not more.

S650 Mustang S650 Mustang Fanboi Thread FF680654-CAAC-4AC7-9F50-4DCB0AB70194

S650 Mustang S650 Mustang Fanboi Thread 93DE8FC3-7BFC-4925-BC53-86B832E1614C

airjonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Ecoboost
Chaz is a magician first off.

So initially I wasn’t a fan of the rear but the blue pic is much MUCH better.

DRB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 5.0 Performance Pack convertible, Rapid Red
Actually, the rear shot of the red convertible comes the closest to selling me on this look. Very simple and sleek.

Stuff like the taillights and grille will certainly be swapped out at least once during the generation's run and probably more - along with variations for special editions. They can do a lot with that grille space.

Is it a wee bit Camaro-ish? I'm not much of a judge of that, but I always thought the ass on the current Camaro was its best angle by far.

2019velocityblue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 1970 dodge charger
I can’t wait to see it with stripes.
Coming from a 2019 300a, if any of these screens are standard I’d be elated. Looking to get into something with more options new or picking up a used PP/401a. Hopefully not a huge price increase.