• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
Sometimes I am really annoyed by the politics when it comes to accessories for the European market. Yes I get it, the power needs to be adjusted to the european CO2 regulations bla bla.

But why on earth, do we get limited options in terms of exterieur/interieur colours or brake colours. I mean both versions will be produced as always in the same factory on the same assembly line. This really sucks.

I sincerely hope that we don't get only 2 rims to choose from. The current model was hideous as we only had those multi spokes wheel. ( I am lucky to have the 55 year edition with at least a different alloy). I think we also should get at least 3 options to choose from and also 20 inch wheels as they just look better.

At the end of the day it is all to save costs....
Sponsored

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda MX5 ND2 30th anniversary
Due to new ways on how C02 is measured every combination of options has to be reported with regards to how that impact emissions.

Hence why we don't get all combinations, meaning it will be to costly to have all combinations tested and specified.

Also why more and more models even European ones come with 2-3 packages and that is it

S650 GT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Horse with Trailer
So I just found out that my plan of buying a S650 from Canada or US will be a pain in the ass importing it to Europe because all those things that I need to change on the car to meet de Dutch regulations.

This means that I have to buy the Mustang in Europe.

What I really dislike on the Europe spec are the big ass side mirrors and the European rear lights with those small orange sequential signals.

Ah well.. we will see. Now I'm interested in news for the European market.

And I guess this also means that the performance pack will probably be a standard option on the GT.

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z
You think Ford should fill the orders in the states before sending overseas?

S650 GT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Horse with Trailer
You think Ford should fill the orders in the states before sending overseas?

Yeah. In The Netherlands, we don't even know the price of theS650 yet, let alone all details about configuration etc.

So don't worry.

Bullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
waiting Dark Horse
It's still possible order a 2023 Mustang in Europe? Only stock?

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
In The Netherlands we can't order an S550 anymore. I don't know about the rest.
I expect we get more news around pricing and specs in October with orders starting January 2024 this was the same for the Mach 1 at least here in Bulgaria. There is a chance bigger markets like Germany to get cars first so if I were you I would find German dealer and speak with them. I might contact the German dealer that sold me my S550 and see what they know.
Based on the photos on the early spec I guess the Dark Horse will be similar story to the Mach 1 we will get the Base Dark Horse spec (no handling pack) and it's still unclear what the engine will be but I highly doubt it will be the 500 hp one as I'm not sure it can pass emissions or if Ford will pay the fees for the homologation in Europe. The Mach 1 got the GPF -10 hp version here same as 2023 Mach 1 in the States but Europe have it for the whole production run.
Regarding pricing my initial calculations suggest pricing of around 5000 euro on top of the Mach 1 pricing for 2023. Which mean that Dark Horse in Europe will be the same price as the new G87 M2.

S650 GT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Horse with Trailer
I expect we get more news around pricing and specs in October with orders starting January 2024 this was the same for the Mach 1 at least here in Bulgaria. There is a chance bigger markets like Germany to get cars first so if I were you I would find German dealer and speak with them. I might contact the German dealer that sold me my S550 and see what they know.
Based on the photos on the early spec I guess the Dark Horse will be similar story to the Mach 1 we will get the Base Dark Horse spec (no handling pack) and it's still unclear what the engine will be but I highly doubt it will be the 500 hp one as I'm not sure it can pass emissions or if Ford will pay the fees for the homologation in Europe. The Mach 1 got the GPF -10 hp version here same as 2023 Mach 1 in the States but Europe have it for the whole production run.
Regarding pricing my initial calculations suggest pricing of around 5000 euro on top of the Mach 1 pricing for 2023. Which mean that Dark Horse in Europe will be the same price as the new G87 M2.
I just went to the German Ford.de website and on their website it is still possible to order and configurate a 2023 Gt or a Mach 1. I don't know if they forgot to update their website, but on the Dutch, Belgium, French and Spanish Ford website it's not possible anymore for 1 or 2 months.

On all European websites they say that the S650 will be available for orders during the fall. So I expect halfway October the websites will give us more information about the specs of the S650.

Unfortunately they wil squeeze the horsepower figures on all Mustangs again because of European regulations (that sucks big time).
I also think that the remote rev function will not be available on the European cars because of the European regulations.

I am really curious about the European prices of the Mustang. Until then, I do not know from which country I will buy it.

I wonder if the remote rev is available on the Canadian Mustangs.

Canada has the cheapest Mustangs in the world. The only thing I need to know before buying it from Canada is if they have a rear foglight built in with the reverse light like the European models. I don't want to buy a car and screw up with the wirings and stuff.

Bullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
waiting Dark Horse
I expect we get more news around pricing and specs in October with orders starting January 2024 this was the sa...... Dark Horse in Europe will be the same price as the new G87 M2.
We should know price and specs earlier, this summer, orders would open in autumn. I think DH keep same price than Mach 1 in Europe.

goodlettjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
The only thing I need to know before buying it from Canada is if they have a rear foglight built in with the reverse light like the European models. I don't want to buy a car and screw up with the wirings and stuff.
Tell me more about this rear fog light. Never heard of such.

S650 GT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Horse with Trailer
Tell me more about this rear fog light. Never heard of such.
As you see on this Europe spec Mustang, the reverse light is multifunctional. It has white and red lights built in.

The red one is the rear fog light which is mandatory in many or maybe all European countries.

On the second picture you see the European light switch. It has a front and rear fog light button.

If I buy a Mustang without this option, than I have to built it in myself before I can get it on European plates.

S650 Mustang S650 incl. Dark Horse will arrive in Europe late 2023 + First pics of Euro model Ford-Mustang-2015-Rear-Fog-Light-EU-OEM_2

S650 Mustang S650 incl. Dark Horse will arrive in Europe late 2023 + First pics of Euro model 4fa3b6c94e8989a683d7db4220b7

IceGamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW G20 330d xdrive
I just went to the German Ford.de website and on their website it is still possible to order and configurate a 2023 Gt or a Mach 1. I don't know if they forgot to update their website, but on the Dutch, Belgium, French and Spanish Ford website it's not possible anymore for 1 or 2 months.

On all European websites they say that the S650 will be available for orders during the fall. So I expect halfway October the websites will give us more information about the specs of the S650.

Unfortunately they wil squeeze the horsepower figures on all Mustangs again because of European regulations (that sucks big time).
I also think that the remote rev function will not be available on the European cars because of the European regulations.

I am really curious about the European prices of the Mustang. Until then, I do not know from which country I will buy it.

I wonder if the remote rev is available on the Canadian Mustangs.

Canada has the cheapest Mustangs in the world. The only thing I need to know before buying it from Canada is if they have a rear foglight built in with the reverse light like the European models. I don't want to buy a car and screw up with the wirings and stuff.
You can configure them but the order won't go through. As far as I remember it was somewhere around autumn of last year that a brand new Mustang could be ordered by a German dealer. Usually delivery takes around six months for us, twice as much as if I would order and import one by myself. Unfortunately that’s quite difficult as an individual and dealers who offer you that service are ludicrously expensive… looking at you “Brand new GT500 for 150K” …

Orders should open around summer in Germany. That being said and with all the delay going on I would assume that America comes first – meaning that all other deliveries will be pushed back for an equal amount of time. Expect first European deliveries towards the end of the year.

Remote revving will most likely not be available – at least not in Germany. Since it will be a homologized car (EU spec) I expect that feature to be turned off. And since their servers run in the US I doubt that this is a feature one can retrofit/reactivate. I’m glad we don’t have this as this is indeed a horrible feature regarding the climate and therefore the world.

Greeting to CA :wink:
Sponsored