• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

No Mustang Scheduling This Week (6/8/23)

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
My dealer just called and said they got an allocation, and mine is up, but I would have to remove the Handling Package to get scheduled. If i did, it would be a late Summer delivery. I told them i didn't want to remove it. So I guess its back to waiting.
Don't see how that would have helped you out?

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Don't see how that would have helped you out?
He said they have an available allocation to pull for scheduling this week or next for August. He said they sent something saying cars with painted stripe, handling package, or appearance package will not be scheduled for August. So he said my option was remove the Handling package, or wait for the next allocation, which he doesn't know when that will be.

I have no idea if this will be true or not. Others have stated constraints on black appearance from the scheduling updates posted in M7G and they have gotten scheduled. And it may be regional restrictions, and other regions may be fine. I have no idea. Just relaying what he told me.

Last edited:

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
He said they have an available allocation to pull for scheduling this week or next for August. He said they sent something saying cars with painted stripe, handling package, or appearance package will not be scheduled for August. So he said my option was remove the Handling package, or wait for the next allocation, which he doesn't know when that will be.

I have no idea if this will be true or not. They have stated constraints on black appearance and they have gotten scheduled. And it may be regional restrictions, and other regions may be fine. I have no idea. Just relaying what he told me.
ok..so one uncertainty for another .. and compromising options you want. Id said no thanks too. And appearance package.. one would assume the nite package? No scheduling out even till august? Ford is about to lose my order. This is f"ing stupid.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
ok..so one uncertainty for another .. and compromising options you want. Id said no thanks too. And appearance package.. one would assume the nite package? No scheduling out even till august? Ford is about to lose my order. This is f"ing stupid.
Well, he basically guaranteed me i would be scheduled for August if i pulled the HP with a late summer l delivery. But yeah, I want the HP, so I declined.

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150

I have no idea if this will be true or not. They have stated constraints on black appearance and they have gotten scheduled. And it may be regional restrictions, and other regions may be fine. I have no idea. Just relaying what he told me.
It's this for DH, or are GTs in this as well with the PP?

GoldenHand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
My dealer just called and said they got an allocation, and mine is up, but I would have to remove the Handling Package to get scheduled. If i did, it would be a late Summer delivery. I told them i didn't want to remove it. So I guess its back to waiting.
Dealer called me a week after the order banks opened and said they had an allocation, but without the Appearance Package. They did have the Handling Package available at the time. Ultimately, I declined the allocation because I wanted Blue Ember and I'm happy you made that decision as well with the Handling Package. Considering the current status of DH production, I have yet to see anything that indicates they are close to producing. That build date they'd give you would just keep getting pushed back at this rate.

I can wait until the end of the year, but if I don't get any postive DH news by October I'm pulling my order.

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
The constraints he told me were DH specific as far as the HP, Appearance Pack, and Painted stripes.
I think you'll be lucky to get scheduled next March or April. If they don't just tell you painted stripes are simply being revoked and it's not an option. So solly.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
I think you'll be lucky to get scheduled next March or April. If they don't just tell you painted stripes are simply being revoked and it's not an option. So solly.
Hey, i made the choice so ill live with it. Like i said, he told me if i remove HP he could get me scheduled for August in the next two weeks.

On that note, I have a good feeling for Dark Horse scheduling this month!

Last edited:

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Hey, i made the choice so ill live with it. Like i said, he told me if i remove HP he could get me scheduled for August in the next two weeks.

On that note, I have a good feeling for Dark Horse scheduling this month!
Got the call from my sales lady this afternoon. Ford can schedule a DH from their orders, but no HP, AP, or stripe. Pretty cool that a dealership that only has 2 allocations got the call already. Since I was the first to put in my order, she gave me the choice but knew I wasn't getting rid of HP and AP. I wonder if the other person behind me went through with it. She said that person would only have to drop the stripe.

I'm fine waiting. It's only been 2 months. Let them work out more of the problems, while I build up the downpayment.

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
Wait a minute. How the hell does Ford fuck this shit up so horribly? How can ford say they are ready to build and that peoples builds do not have a constraint... but in the same breath say that taking options off would get you scheduled? They can go to hell with that. This gotta be one of the most unprofessional car companies ever honestly it's been one fuck up after the other fuck up with no end. If you knew there were issues, just state it and announce that it is delayed, why, and what the game plan is for scheduling. Also don't allow people to order options that are currently causing issues initially. But honestly that's not an excuse because Ford as a company blaming supply chain issues for it. How the fuck are there issues with supply for a fucking car that has yet to be launched????? That's an excuse to use 5 months after cars are made not before. Ford company as a whole just need to fire themselves and every head person and allow people who know what they are doing to be in charge. They should have had enough to build both GT and DH without issues. We learned about this car in September. From September to May those lazy fucks did absolutely nothing to prepare for the release of their new car? There was not one damn plan established to stock pile parts and everything? Honestly they had a yr to prepare because they knew the car they wanted before the reveal. So some important stuff should have already been ordered like the HP stuff, the paint, and other things. How is it that the HP is giving issues when people can go 3rd party and get the stuff quicker than Ford could honestly.
Sponsored