• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Mustang ETA Recieved

OP
OP
SRSOM

SRSOM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge2020,Mustang Ecoboost 2024,Ford Edge 2024
Here’s the conversation with Ford chat today. I’m convinced we’re chatting with AI😁

IMG_3877.jpeg

IMG_3878.jpeg

IMG_3879.jpeg

IMG_3880.jpeg

IMG_3882.jpeg
I doubt it’s an ai, most likely they just have pre formatted messages

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
This is why Ford should not give anxious customers access to every moving part of system that is consistently changing over the course of a 3 - 6 month production process. It builds up false hope, frustration, confusion and let downs.

Too much information. Changing build dates, constraints, blend dates, ETA's that change, Ramp numbers. Most people don't know what this shit means and by the time they find out, it changed. Chat support that doesn't know or do anything. It just makes Ford look bad and pisses people off.

When I ordered my dealer told me 3-6 months (I figured 6) If you ordered in March you are 4 months in and many of you early birds will be getting your car in the next few weeks.

I ordered in June... with Nite Pony, Hell might not freeze over, Ohio probably will. So I'll be seeing mine next year, just the way it goes.

Last edited:

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
l ordered my Dark Horse AP/HP/6M on 3/27 with the expectation of a September delivery. I checked with Ford chat on July 27th (4 months in), and they said my order is "Unscheduled - Clean". But with constraints on the HP and the Black painted roof on the AP, I am double damned.

And now hearing on various forums that Ford historically does not build/deliver their High Performance cars because of the Summer Tires. Makes me think I may not see my Dark Horse until next spring.

Big time bummer!

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
🤡🤡🤡 hoping ford makes the makers of these threads the last people to get their car
Since there is SO MUCH to talk about until people get their cars right?

Simple solution, don't click on the threads,

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Can you or someone explain the different stages for me? My blend date is the 7th but I have no idea what that means. Or what is being done to it lol. TIA!
A blend date is the anticipated date for final assembly... or when the vehicle gets "blended" together

From another forum.

AroDomi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger RT, 2024 Mustang GT
For anyone who ordered their Mustang in July (like me :crying:), my dealer said it was 10-12months wait time. soooo get comfy guys lots of waiting still.

Aramis76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
For anyone who ordered their Mustang in July (like me :crying:), my dealer said it was 10-12months wait time. soooo get comfy guys lots of waiting still.
Don't trust everything a dealer tells you without checking a few others.
When i placed my order in may, some dealer didn't even want to take my order because he said it wasn't going to be until next january before i can get it.

Spoke with a few other dealers that were fine taking the order.
Never trust single source info, specially from salesmen...

GoofyNoober

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
Don't trust everything a dealer tells you without checking a few others.
When i placed my order in may, some dealer didn't even want to take my order because he said it wasn't going to be until next january before i can get it.

Spoke with a few other dealers that were fine taking the order.
Never trust single source info, specially from salesmen...
I placed my order 3/27. Before submitting my order I spoke with a different dealership and the salesman really wanted to sell me a 2023 saying the 2024 mustang wouldn’t be on the lot till early 2024. obviously I knew he was bs’ing trying to get rid of the 2023’s.

The same day, I drove to a big dealership a few cities away and the salesperson stated “No earlier than August.” Seems like he was right. My car was built on 6/8 and is awaiting shipment. Eta 8/7 but I know for a fact it will be pushed back again.

gpellis87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 F150 Raptor, '22 X5
If you look at the unscheduled number (non DH), it honestly isn’t that high. I placed an order July 25 and got scheduled Oct 2. I ordered a Bronco FE, I have very little faith that it’ll actually get built as scheduled, or ever, but I don’t think this is going to be a massive in demand vehicle (ala Corvette) and it’s a pretty known tooling and commodities. I’d be amazed if a non DH took 10-12 months.

Jivor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT
This reminds me of Lucy holding the football for Charlie Brown to kick; promises, promises, and right when you swing your leg, the ball gets yoinked...

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
l ordered my Dark Horse AP/HP/6M on 3/27 with the expectation of a September delivery. I checked with Ford chat on July 27th (4 months in), and they said my order is "Unscheduled - Clean". But with constraints on the HP and the Black painted roof on the AP, I am double damned.

And now hearing on various forums that Ford historically does not build/deliver their High Performance cars because of the Summer Tires. Makes me think I may not see my Dark Horse until next spring.

Big time bummer!
I only run summer tires, I Iive in Florida. We don’t put our cars away because it’s cold or snowing. I seriously doubt tires are the reason they’re not getting delivered.

goodlettjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I only run summer tires, I Iive in Florida. We don’t put our cars away because it’s cold or snowing. I seriously doubt tires are the reason they’re not getting delivered.
Same here. Year round usage.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
I am in SC. Same here, And if it does snow, it doesn’t stick because it warms up quick enough to melt iy that that day usually
Sponsored