• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Mustang ETA Recieved

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
This is why Ford should not give anxious customers access to every moving part of system that is consistently changing over the course of a 3 - 6 month production process. It builds up false hope, frustration, confusion and let downs.

Too much information. Changing build dates, constraints, blend dates, ETA's that change, Ramp numbers. Most people don't know what this shit means and by the time they find out, it changed. Chat support that doesn't know or do anything. It just makes Ford look bad and pisses people off.

When I ordered my dealer told me 3-6 months (I figured 6) If you ordered in March you are 4 months in and many of you early birds will be getting your car in the next few weeks.

I ordered in June... with Nite Pony, Hell might not freeze over, Ohio probably will. So I'll be seeing mine next year, just the way it goes.
I ordered mine first part of June, havenā€™t even received a vin#

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
I ordered mine first part of June, havenā€™t even received a vin#
So you realize most people here ordered months before you and haven't even gotten scheduled let alone a VIN?

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So you realize most people here ordered months before you and haven't even gotten scheduled let alone a VIN?
Well, A lot of them ordered with NP, I didnā€™t get that. But a lot ordered same time and after and have vin numbers also. And some put down order dates, but also never came back and filled anything else out. Would be nice to know how they Are picking and choosing
But, I really donā€™t care as I donā€™t want a car payment, so trying to save back the rest I need. The longer it takes, the less chance of having to get a car loan

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Well, A lot of them ordered with NP, I didnā€™t get that. But a lot ordered same time and after and have vin numbers also. And some put down order dates, but also never came back and filled anything else out. Would be nice to know how they Are picking and choosing
But, I really donā€™t care as I donā€™t want a car payment, so trying to save back the rest I need. The longer it takes, the less chance of having to get a car loan
I do get that if you have nothing in the constraints category, you should be scheduled already. Especially with the low number of outstanding (non Dark Horse) orders that @Newface and @fordvideoguy graciously provide each week.

We're all in the same boat. Just wanted to zing you from back here in the unlit part of waiting purgatory! šŸ˜‰

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I do get that if you have nothing in the constraints category, you should be scheduled already. Especially with the low number of outstanding (non Dark Horse) orders that @Newface and @fordvideoguy graciously provide each week.

We're all in the same boat. Just wanted to zing you from back here in the unlit part of waiting purgatory! šŸ˜‰
I did get the Performance pkg though.
I guess what really irritates me is that I ordered this on June 7 and when I finally called the other day to Ford, she said they had to give me the wrong order number, so that Monday, which was this past Monday, I went to the Ford dealer and he said no, it was right order #and he said Iā€™ll call it in again. When he brought new paperwork to me, fire was right, it was to be order # 5077 and they had 5007 so that was 8 weeks of their mess up and it knocked my price up from 430 to 440

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
I did get the Performance pkg though.
I guess what really irritates me is that I ordered this on June 7 and when I finally called the other day to Ford, she said they had to give me the wrong order number, so that Monday, which was this past Monday, I went to the Ford dealer and he said no, it was right order #and he said Iā€™ll call it in again. When he brought new paperwork to me, fire was right, it was to be order # 5077 and they had 5007 so that was 8 weeks of their mess up and it knocked my price up from 430 to 440
Youā€™re price shouldnā€™t change. Regardless of whether you had the right order number or not the order was submitted to ford on June 7. Your order number will allow you to track the order via the shitty system ford doesnā€™t update accurately enough. That doesnā€™t change that the order was successfully submitted before any price changes.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Youā€™re price shouldnā€™t change. Regardless of whether you had the right order number or not the order was submitted to ford on June 7. Your order number will allow you to track the order via the shitty system ford doesnā€™t update accurately enough. That doesnā€™t change that the order was successfully submitted before any price changes.
When I first ordered from the first dealer, it was 420 on the price code, then I canceled and when I reordered Through a different dealer, it went to 430, it was like that for 8 1/2 weeks until we figured out that they had put the wrong code in so I took my paperwork back up there and it was changed to 440. I have printouts of all three of my papers.

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
When I first ordered from the first dealer, it was 420 on the price code, then I canceled and when I reordered Through a different dealer, it went to 430, it was like that for 8 1/2 weeks until we figured out that they had put the wrong code in so I took my paperwork back up there and it was changed to 440. I have printouts of all three of my papers.
The price code isnā€™t the msrp. Youā€™re getting worried for nothing. Just keep your original paperwork from the order and youā€™ll be fine due to price protection.

RadBadChad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang V6, 24 GT
Son lived in Aiken a few years ago
Hoping to be the first one in the area with the new 5.0. I talked to Ford chat earlier and they said eta is the 25th to the 31st. Obviously that's probably not happening like all etas so far but it'd be nice.

Direland

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XT5, 2005 Harley Davidson Springer Softail
Ordered my dh on April 6th, non hp pkg ford chat said an eta for the 1st time todayā€¦. August 17th 2023. Fingers crossed šŸ¤ž lol
Sponsored