• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Mustang ETA Recieved

SRSOM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge2020,Mustang Ecoboost 2024,Ford Edge 2024
Order Date 03/05/2023. Build date 7/24. Model: Ecoboost premium 201a grabber blue with wheels and stripes package. ETA 8/2 - 8/8

S650 Mustang Mustang ETA Recieved IMG_7919
Sponsored

GoofyNoober

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
They’ve pushed back my eta like 4 times. Current eta 8/1-8/7. Matter of fact I’m about to contact ford chat. Wouldn’t be surprised if they pushed it back again.

adamhixx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
lol

Diocletian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 OF Mustang GT Premium. '22 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Pretty sure youre just talking to AI at this point. All the chat support regurgitate the same thing.

2024s are literaly just showing up at dealers right now, most of us still got MONTHS too wait due to build backlogs and supply chain crap. Get comfortable, it's going to be a bit longer still.

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Pretty sure youre just talking to AI at this point. All the chat support regurgitate the same thing.

2024s are literaly just showing up at dealers right now, most of us still got MONTHS too wait due to build backlogs and supply chain crap. Get comfortable, it's going to be a bit longer still.
They are not yet so it’s even longer not a single mustang has left the plant to a dealership

jbeansem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus 2014
I chatted today also and my 8/16 ETA was changed to 8/11-8/23. I asked if they had an internal gauge of when Ford would give the OK they can actually start shipping.
S650 Mustang Mustang ETA Recieved 1691096489883

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
I really do hate these threads that show up every couple of days.
All ETA's are useless unless the car has SHIPPED and I dont mean to a parking lot.

Edit: I hate them because right before I click the link, there is some hope its real

Last edited:

Diocletian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 OF Mustang GT Premium. '22 Hyundai Santa Cruz
They are not yet so it’s even longer not a single mustang has left the plant to a dealership
I'll eat my words here. I saw 2024s with VINs on the website from the dealer I ordered my car from last week. They all had the status "On the way". As a sanity check I looked again, it now shows NOTHING in the 2024 section of the website. However cargurus.com DOES still show those cars as 'on the way' but now everything shows as 'Home delivery'.

All Terrain NAtion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
I'll eat my words here. I saw 2024s with VINs on the website from the dealer I ordered my car from last week. They all had the status "On the way". As a sanity check I looked again, it now shows NOTHING in the 2024 section of the website. However cargurus.com DOES still show those cars as 'on the way' but now everything shows as 'Home delivery'.
Dealers have software that adds a car or truck to their websites once a VIN pops.
My Mustang is currently on Brighton Fords website and it hasnt been delivered yet

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Some dealers are even saying “on the lot” which is obviously a lie

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
My car is still on the trim line 😕

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Mine is "body shop".

Blend is tomorrow supposedly.

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
If you want even more hopium you can check on the ford website for your dealers current orders for the 24

*regular order, not special orders
Sponsored