• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Mustang ETA Recieved

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I know at this point Ford chat's message basically doesn't mean anything but here's new term I got from the agent.

weofim.png

ETA for "end production" is Aug 23rd.
Not a delivery but the "end production".
Looks like I'm getting mine in mid September šŸ˜‚
What's funny is my blend date on window sticker is 0607 and the build date was 0621.
If this is not a delay idk what is.
You will get different responsed from different agents. I would try chat again and see how different it is.

Ik fords chat is basically all lies at this point, but Iā€™m hoping this one is real
8A001F0A-EFC6-4A6F-B777-2AD38448516D.jpeg

Yours is the same as mine. You can check with your dealer to see if they received a date too. Could get pushed or could be the date it arrives.
Sponsored

OP
OP
SRSOM

SRSOM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge2020,Mustang Ecoboost 2024,Ford Edge 2024
You will get different responsed from different agents. I would try chat again and see how different it is.

Yours is the same as mine. You can check with your dealer to see if they received a date too. Could get pushed or could be the date it arrives.
This is the second time it got pushed back at this point I donā€™t even think about getting the car. Just gonna treat it like itā€™s a random surprise.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
Ik fords chat is basically all lies at this point, but Iā€™m hoping this one is real
8A001F0A-EFC6-4A6F-B777-2AD38448516D.jpeg
Kayla, hope they are right for you. Maybe they got all the bugs worked out of them and you will have yours soon.
I think they probably are gonna be coming out in the next week or two because I got an email today from a dealer, wanting to know if I wanted to set up an appt to go test drive. šŸ™šŸ½

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
But they arenā€™t building this week is what the one post said?
They are not scheduling builds this week. They are likely building June schedules.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They are not scheduling builds this week. They are likely building June schedules.
Thank u
i am just a dummy. I have had many new cars. But always bought them off the lot. They did tell me it looked like mine would start being built next time they start building. It is what it is. I have 4 vehicles I can drive for now

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got my window sticker today. Blend date of 08/16, 1242 total cars being built that day
This was from my chat today
this was from today
Thank you for holding! Iā€™ve checked your order status and I see that your vehicle order status is as follows: In Order Processing. The order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week. Once you have your VIN from the dealer, you can start tracking your vehicle order

wonder when that will be?

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
This was from my chat today
this was from today
Thank you for holding! Iā€™ve checked your order status and I see that your vehicle order status is as follows: In Order Processing. The order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week. Once you have your VIN from the dealer, you can start tracking your vehicle order

wonder when that will be?
You ordered a few weeks after me, you should've received your VIN by now

For reference I ordered 05/16 and got my VIN around 06/20

Do you have NP? Might be a contraint

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You ordered a few weeks after me, you should've received your VIN by now

For reference I ordered 05/16 and got my VIN around 06/20

Do you have NP? Might be a contraint
remember my order code was screwed up for over 8 weeks, so think that threw me back. I got the 401A and performance package(convertible, manual)

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
remember my order code was screwed up for over 8 weeks, so think that threw me back. I got the 401A and performance package(convertible, manual)
You should get a VIN by the end of the month

Skoons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
This is the second time it got pushed back at this point I donā€™t even think about getting the car. Just gonna treat it like itā€™s a random surprise.
I am on the 9th time my ETA has been pushed back. My first ETA was the 3rd week of June (Produced 6/12), every time it's gotten close it pushes out. It's infuriating. Just say it's not coming until September and avoid the frustration.

Last edited:

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am on the 9th time my ETA has been pushed back. My first ETA was the 3rd week of June (Produced 6/12), every time it's gotten close it pushes out. It's infuriating. Just say it's not coming until September and avoid the frustration.
or you can say it may be an early or late Christmas gift. Iā€™m giving mine until April, Unless I come upon one that is already built That is real close to what I was building, then I may just buy one off the lot
Sponsored